Chapter 62

Chapter 62 Her Alpha

    Shen Fu's teasing stopped abruptly, before she could finish speaking, she let go of the door.

    Wen Min quickly closed the door, thankfully the sudden phone call interrupted Shen Fu's actions.

    After closing the door, Shen Fu's face darkened a lot. She gripped the phone vigorously and scanned her surroundings carefully, but she never saw that familiar figure.

    Hearing her silence, Li Xiao had already guessed her reaction, pretended to misinterpret her meaning, made her think that she needed him, and comforted her: "Don't worry, I'll show up in a few tens of seconds. "

    Although she couldn't get any response from Shen Fu, the woman's interest didn't diminish at all. Instead, she was excited because she got closer to Shen Fu as time went by, and she counted down to herself: "Ten..."

    "Nine..."

    Not yet When she continued to speak, Shen Fu hung up the phone without mercy.

    Perhaps because she was afraid that Wen Min would hear what she said, Shen Fu didn't say a word.

    After a while, Wen Min opened the door again. She thought that Shen Fu had already returned to sit on the sofa, otherwise how could she be so quiet, but she didn't expect that when she opened the door, the woman's cold face vaguely came into her eyes.

    She didn't know if it was her own illusion, but she felt that Shen Fu's expression seemed to be a little colder than before.

    Wen Min was a little delighted, she had been waiting for him silently, and she was a little embarrassed to keep her waiting for a long time.

    She stuck out half of her head and glanced at Shen Fu's eyes. Her cheeks were very hot. Fortunately, the mask could cover it up a bit, so she gave her a vaccination and said, "If you don't look good, please tell me directly... ..."

    Shen Fu casually pursed her lips and said, "En."

    After finishing speaking, Wen Min let go of the door, and Shen Fu glanced back at Xiaoman and Xiuxiu. Lower your own presence.

    Even though she had ensured that no third person would see Wen Min's appearance, Shen Fu still felt a little uneasy, so she didn't push the door open directly, but squeezed in a very difficult way close to the door.

    Half of the woman's foot had already stepped into the dressing room, and before she had time to look at what Wen Min, who was wearing the same style as her, looked like, a flattering voice interrupted them.

    Li Xiao stepped on a pair of high heels and walked over slowly. She has a graceful figure, and every step she takes is graceful, and even the sound of her shoes landing has a comfortable rhythm, just like a model on a show, confidently and boldly showing her beauty to the fullest.

    Behind her, Nan Yun bent slightly and followed her, with a lingering worry on his brows, as if he still harbored some fear of women. The aura contrast between the two is too strong, and people can't help but focus on Li Xiao.

    Li Xiao looked at Shen Fu who entered the locker room with half her body, and there was a sense of pride in catching Shen Fu on her face, and she said unhurriedly: "We finally met."

    Before Wen Min could see who came, Shen Fu quickly After exiting the locker room, he did not forget to close the door. She frowned, and the disgust in her eyes was undisguised.

    In a breath, Wen Min was the only one left in the dressing room. She stood there in a daze, not understanding why Shen Fu had such a big reaction.