Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    After hearing this, Shen Fu felt an indescribable feeling, she never thought that all the words she used to threaten her earlier were seriously remembered in her heart.

    Can these details also be installed?

    She still had that cold look on the surface, her eyes flickered unnaturally, and she said softly: "Go."

    Wen Min looked at her in surprise, froze for a moment but didn't react, and then caught up with her in two or three steps , followed behind her, and asked overjoyed: "Shall I see you off?"

    Shen Fu stopped and frowned, thinking that Wen Min was about to repent, and asked instead: "I don't want to be responsible anymore?"

    "That's not what I meant! Then I will come Let's drive." Wen Min quickly denied, licked her lower lip, and muttered in a low voice: "I thought you didn't want me to go back with you."

    After all, judging from Chao Manyun's persuasion...Shen Fu should not Will continue to stay with myself, I didn't expect her to make this unexpected request.

    Her muttering was gentle and cautious, like a young lover who was uncertain about his girlfriend's mood, she fell into Shen Fu's ears verbatim.

    When Shen Fu came to her senses, she realized that the corners of her mouth raised belatedly. While breathing, she lowered the corners of her lips and regained that indifferent look.

    "Then what are you waiting for?"

    Shen Fu raised the key and stood there waiting for Wen Min to come and get it. Due to nervousness, Wen Min's hand trembled involuntarily, and her knuckles brushed against Shen Fu's hand unintentionally, that delicate hand made her feel as if she had slipped through a piece of soft silk, and the tips of her ears instantly turned red.

    It's not that Shen Fu didn't notice this detail. She saw the man's shyness in her eyes, and she was even more sensitive to Wen Min. After all, this kind of physiological reaction is not something ordinary people can perform, let alone Wen Min's acting skills are so ordinary.

    He is obviously an Alpha, but the subtle reaction after being shy is more than that of an Omega.

    It was even more different from the Wenmin she had imagined.

    Unlike sitting in the back seat last time, Shen Fu sat in the co-pilot position this time. The already small car made the distance between the two seem closer. Wen Min felt that the air had become thinner, and the temperature seemed to be slowing down. rise slowly.

    She subconsciously fanned it with her hands, and the more she fanned it, the hotter she got, so she simply lowered the window on her side.

    The pleasant and fresh evening wind immediately poured in from the window, gently blowing the ends of Wen Min's hair, she took a deep breath, enjoying the refreshingness of the evening wind passing through her lungs, which made her relax a lot.

    Shen Fu leaned on the backrest and slowly closed her eyes. Her seat is equipped with a U-shaped pillow, and she is leaning on it gently at the moment, so comfortable that she can fall asleep just by closing her eyes.     Wen Min glanced at the person beside her from the rearview mirror. Her sleeping face was soft and beautiful, which slowed down the terrifying aura when she was awake. At this time, she still had a kind of frailty after illness. She obviously didn't say a word because she was in estrus If it is uncomfortable in advance, people can't help but want to take the initiative to care about her.     Slowly, her eyes stopped on the slightly red lips, and her thoughts began to become chaotic.     I don't know if she will remember the kiss in the consulting room just now?     According to her usual experience of reading ABO novels, it is very likely that she can’t remember clearly. I heard that when the estrus is disordered, the whole person will become very impulsive, and her every move is difficult to be controlled by consciousness. That’s why she was so enthusiastic about her before. Bar?     The more she suppressed her inner curiosity, the more memories chased after her.     Shen Fu's seductive and provocative voice seemed to be close to her ears, and she said something that made her heart beat faster with that slightly flushed face caused by pheromones.     Mark me...     Hurry up...     Right now...     Within a minute, Wen Min lost her composure, and she blinked vigorously a few times, as if she wanted to drive away that coveted memory.     Afterwards, she glanced at Shen Fu who seemed to be asleep, and asked cautiously in a breathy voice,     "Are you... asleep?"