Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Sit down and say

    Yin Rou suddenly opened the door.

    She has just finished taking a bath, and she is wearing a large bathrobe at the moment. The face that seems to be half plain is more charming than when it is full of makeup. It has a purity and innocence that mature sisters do not have, and it is more than that of young girls. A kind of calm after a thousand sails, even more charming than before, every frown and smile can capture the heart of every Alpha.

    She stopped Wen Min, her winking eyes were full of tenderness, as if she had been waiting for her for a long time, and she said with a little excitement: "Xiao Wen, you are finally back."

    Maybe it is for safety reasons that the program crew puts people of the same sex in the house. Yin Rou's room is next to Shen Fu's.

    She opened the door a little, deliberately revealing some of the furnishings in the house, and then walked out of the room slowly, every step she took was extremely coquettish, even the loose bathrobe could outline her slim curves. When she approached Wen Min, a fragrant plum smell rushed towards Wen Min, making her feel at a loss.

    It's not the unbearable feeling of being attracted and wanting to escape but getting deeper and deeper like when facing Shen Fu, but a simple feeling of discomfort due to being too close.

    Wen Min nodded, glanced at Shen Fu's room not far away, it was very obvious that she wanted to leave. She was so polite that she was a little alienated, and said: "Well, what can you do?"

    Yin Rou looked at the dusty Wen Min, and then glanced into her room, which meant that she was invited in as a guest. She intentionally made her words vague, and said softly: "I have something to tell you, are you free now?"

    Wen Min looked distressed, and glanced at the closed door next to Yin Rou again. In order not to get too close to her, Wen Min quietly stepped back a few steps, and asked: "Now?"

    Seeing that she has not agreed for a long time, and has distanced herself from her, Yin Rou slowly approaches her, even thinking about it. To take the shopping bag in her hand is like a wife at home welcoming a lover who has been working outside for a day.     However, before she touched Wen Min's finger, Wen Min quickly put his hands behind his back, not wanting her to touch his gift, and the resistance in his eyes became more and more obvious.

    Seeing this, she said in a bewitching voice: "It's now, but it's already late, and I don't have any plans tonight, so I didn't put on the barrier stickers. If you don't mind, I think..."

    Suddenly, a cold His voice interrupted their conversation.     After Shen Fu saw Wen Min's news, she waited for a long time without hearing anyone knock on the door, only to find that she and Yin Rou were standing at the

    door, and then heard their conversation, saying: "She's not free."

Everyone looked at her in unison, at this time Shen Fu had also taken a bath and was wearing a bathrobe, her snow-white and smooth skin was like a hibiscus, exuding a charm that Yin Rou did not have.

    Yin Rou's face darkened a bit, and she gritted her teeth unwillingly. When Wen Min saw that familiar face, his eyes lit up as if seeing a savior, and he felt a sense of security.

    She gave Shen Fu a grateful look, then looked at Yin Rou, and said, "I'm sorry, I've already made an appointment with

    Ms. After taking two steps, Yin Rou immediately blocked her way. The woman lowered her eyes slightly, looked at Wen Min with a look that many Alphas couldn't resist, curled the corner of her mouth, and said softly: "It doesn't matter if it's late, I can wait for you.