Chapter 15

Chapter 15 She Gone?

    In fact, the piece she took was not that big. Not only did it not frighten Si Ying, but it completely angered her. Her hands trembled and her lips trembled:

    "You have already caused me to lose one child, are you going to cause me to lose another one?"

    The first miscarriage was not an accident at all, it was because Si Ying had an unknown quirk, She especially likes Omega during pregnancy. When An Lu refused Si Ying's request, Si Ying couldn't help venting her anger at her for a while, which eventually led to tragedy.

    Just thinking about it makes people breathless, but the instigator of the tragedy knows nothing about it.

    "So what?"

    Si Ying was unmoved, as if the person An Lu said was not her. She turned around and walked to the tea table, and slowly picked up the bottle of red wine.

    Seeing this, An Lu was in despair. It's not enough to smash the glass, how about smashing the bottle?

    In order to avoid repeating the same mistakes, while holding up the piece of glass with little power, she hurriedly took out her mobile phone with shaking hands, and looked for Wen Min's number in the address book.

    Si Ying seemed to have made up her mind to be serious with her to the end, she raised her hand, the veins in her hand holding the wine bottle were exposed, and she approached An Lu steadily.

    Just as she was about to smash the wine bottle at An Lu, there was a hasty knock on the door.

    The people outside knocked on the door very hard, and the frequency of knocking on the door was very intensive, as if they would only stop when they got a response.

    Immediately afterwards, Wen Min's voice came in from outside the door, "Can you open the door?"

    Hearing Wen Min's voice, Si Ying's face immediately sank, and the hand holding the wine bottle suddenly stopped in mid-air. She gave An Lu a terrifying look, and ordered in a low voice: "Go and open the door."

    An Lu took a deep breath, and she refused to put down the fragment, but put it in her pocket. Afterwards, she straightened her hair, wiped the sweat off her forehead, tidied her clothes hastily, walked to the door quickly, and opened the door with trembling hands.

    As soon as she opened the door, Wen Min's gentle face came into her eyes, which brought her an unprecedented sense of security.

    She froze and didn't dare to turn her head, for fear that Si Ying would appear from behind. She stabilized her voice, and said softly: "Sister Wenmin..."

    Wenmin caught a glimpse of a small piece of wine stain on An Lu's shoe that hadn't been there before, and the pair of big shoes at the entrance were gone. She looked away calmly, pretending she didn't notice anything, stared at An Lu, and replied, "Huh?"

    "What do you want from me?

    " She lied without beating her heart, and her superb acting skills made it impossible to see a trace of deceit.

    She asked very naturally: "Do you want me to accompany you?" It sounded like something had been smashed into pieces, and there was a cold voice mixed in. I don't know if it was the voice of the owner of the shoe.     Based on her experience in the entertainment circle, she is very sensitive to these subtle changes, so she guessed if An Lu was in some trouble, so she wanted to knock on the door to have a look, and she found something unusual s things.     Regardless of whether it is a golden house or not, some safety accidents should not happen.     After listening, An Lu raised her lips, her eyes lit up, and she said without thinking, "Okay."     She agreed readily, and as soon as she finished speaking, there was a sudden muffled sound in the room, as if something had fallen to the ground.     At this time, she realized that her intention to escape had been discovered, which aroused Si Ying's dissatisfaction. This movement seemed to warn her not to make a decision without authorization.     Although Wen Min will be her backer in the future, she cannot reveal her relationship with Si Ying before that, and if Si Ying wants to target her, it will be very easy, just like crushing an ant gently with her hands.     "What's the sound?" Wen Min frowned slightly suspiciously, and wanted to glance into the room, but An Lu blocked it with her body.     An Lu was like a piece of fish on a knife. Si Ying pinched her tightly, so she could only pretend to be okay and pursed her lips, saying: "I recently raised a cat, maybe it knocked something off."