Chapter 2-A Long Roadtrip

The unforgiving anger that writhes within roots me to spring from my reclined position, the heaviness in my body is long gone, defeated in battle against my rage, fueling my body with exhilaration, with swiftness, I launch myself at the Betrayer, ramming her harshly onto the ground, an inhumane growl escapes my lips as my fingers encase around her throat, a stifled yelp escapes her, only exciting me more, my long locks slither out from behind their holds and frame around my face as I leer down at her, I straddle her waist, utilizing my entire body to entrap her. "Let the girl go, Rose", I press my fingers further into her throat, radixing her to choke for air "let her go or else we will hurt your friend", immediately, my orbs flit upwards, gazing at Minho, who harbors swollen optics, the definite click of a gun enters my ears, my wrath falters as the barrel is pressed against Minho's temple threatingly, my hands loosen around Teresa and elevate, revealing my surrender, immediately, guards twist my arms behind my back roughly and clasp onto them, suddenly, the guard with the gun pointed directly towards Minho callously swings his weapon into Minho's stomach. I writhe in my captor's hold as Minho grunts out in pain, Teresa is assisted to her feet, massaging her throat, when the guard prepares to strike again, I struggle harder "don't! Stop!" I exclaim "stop", the guard halts, gazing at Teresa addledly "let her go", as soon as my arms are liberated, I launch myself towards Minho, crushing him in a relieved embrace, he chuckles, but the sound is strained with pain "Minho" I sob as I curl myself into him, clinging to his body for assurance and stability "hey, Princess", I cling impossibly tighter to him. I release him slightly so that I could gaze upon him, relieved, but also worried, that he is here with me, but I frantically glance around the room, in search for one person who I avidly don't wish to locate "he's safe, they didn't get him", somehow knowing who I was scouring for, I redirect my heed back to him, easing slightly at the mull of Newt being unharmed and uncaptured "not for long", our reunion is intruded when I notice the Betrayer stalk closer to us, I shift myself so that my body was protectively blocking Minho, I growl. Glaring at the girl "why don't you get some rest? You're going to need it", with that she saunters off, pride in her step, I ease as she departs, I twist my head towards Minho, smiling towards my Brother, but the smile falters when I notice his labored breathing and the sweat of struggle doting against his forehead "I think he broke my ribs", his voice wheezes out in a weak whisper, hastfully, I place my hands upon his abdomen, ensuring not to hurt him further, familiar zicrons of healing sparkle upon my skin and inch towards Minho, he stiffens. Silent to allow me to work, my glinting ability enters his stomach, expanding like the limbs of a tree, they linger around the space of his ribs, when the zicrons detect they are no longer needed, they slowly retreat back into my hands, I smile up at him as he breathes facilely now, a small smile spreading across his lips "thanks, thought I was gonna suffocate to death", I smirk at his levity, understanding that is his way of arraying he is better "did they hurt you anywhere else?" I probe dulcetly, noticing how eerily quiet the space has become. "Nah, even if they did, these guys don't really pack a huge punch" he chuckles, I smile at him slightly "you had me worried there" he informs me, whispering delicately although the secret is exposed "I thought you died", I shift uneasily, displaying my discomfort "I did", I sigh heavily at his swollen orbs "you should get some sleep, I know I am pretty beat", he chuckles at me fondly, my smile is hindered when I realize the bonds that choke his wrist "we're shucked aren't we?" Minho probes, I gaze at him in horror at his lack of hope. But the glance wanes, I shift towards him and settle alongside him, sprawling my legs across his own as I curl my body into him, I guide his head so that he can recline it upon my shoulder, with comforting fingers, I rake my hands through his hair, ensuring not to ruin its style "don't worry, Minho, the others will come, I know it", his breathing levels as he allows himself to ease into a gentle sleep "we just have to have hope" I whisper, my lips place an innocent peck on his forehead, I hazily gaze around the space. Unsteady from exhaustion, although I wish to remain on guard for Minho, fatigue already has a firm hold on me, I lean my head upon Minho's, allowing the events of the day to weigh heavily upon my lids, deeming it nearly impossible to remain awake, aversely, I allow my lids to flutter close, clinging to Minho tightly as my body deactivates, scouring for the chance for rejuvenation, for the first time in my recalled days, I'm finally subjected to a peaceful sleep, time is warped and quickened, for the moment my lids close, they are forced open, incoherent yelling arises. Entering my ears roughly, my groggy senses are jolted awake and before I can object, I'm hauled to my feet "MINHO!" I scream, thrashing around as I birl my head around frantically to gaze at Minho, but they have secured him as he thrashes powerlessly, I ignore the menacing building that presents itself before me "NO! MINHO!", I frail around madly, tears springing into my orbs as they separate me from my only friend "DON'T FIGHT THEM, ROSE! IT'S OKAY! WE'RE GOING TO SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO! I PROMISE!", but like me, he obtains a broken promise.

Author's info- Hello, my fellow readers!! GUESS WHO'S BACK!!! BOOM!! ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER AND AMAZING CLIFFHANGER!! MY GOSH!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME TO BEGIN THIS BOOK AND NOW I FINALLY HAVE!!! I AM SO EXCITED AND READY FOR WHAT THIS BOOK IS GOING TO BRING!! YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW PUMPED I AM RIGHT NOW!! IT'S LIKE I GOT SOME NEW MOTIVATION IN ME!! Anyway, I hope you guys loved the first and second chapter!! And WHAT!! ROSE IS ALIVE!! Well yeah! I couldn't just kill off the main character like that, but hey, it left you guys thirsting for more didn't it? I hope it did because that was my intention!! Okay, so, I want to explain a few things about the first chapter, I hate Teresa, that is my perspective and if you don't agree, that is fine, but since that is the way I feel about her, you guys are in for one brutal ride, I have a plan in mind for how I want to do this book, but won't begin it just yet, I will let you know in the chapter when it does so you won't be confused!! Anyway!! I hope you guys loved the chapter and are ready to begin this new story!! If you guys are loving the book don't be afraid to leave a comment, vote and share your critique!! I love seeing you guys interactive!! And let's pull some more readers for this book!! I grow more confident with more readers and love!! Later reader!!