Chapter 16-Passionate Arguments

(Warning! Sexual Content!)
Stumbling out from the space hastily, I cross my arms over my chest, anger contorts my every feature, huffing adamantly, I mumble incoherent curses as Newt follows after me, I barely noticed I unaidedly removed the hefty furniture in my wrath "I hope that helps you understand Vince about Minho's situation" Newt speaks diligently as he ensures the dresser is steady and it conceals the small space "what I understand is Vince is being a paranoid slinthead who's too cowardly to stop the very people that caused him and countless others so much suffering!" I bite. "We both know there's nothing much we can do about it, might as well give up hope before you get hurt" Newt snaps acidly, I gaze at him, horrified by his words "did you give up hope when I died?", instantly he tenses, his shoulders are tight, as well as his clenched fists, his orbs flit around the room, unable to meet my gaze "I almost did", a deep frown tugs on my lips "but you didn't, you still tried to save Minho, and you almost did!" I inspire him "almost" he grumbles out "a life of almost is a life without regret". He huffs as he runs his hands through his hair stressfully "even if Vince agreed with saving Minho, how do you plan on getting past the heavily fortified walls, sneak past high-tech security and find him? Might as well be another Maze for us because you could easily get lost, and not to mention it's going to be near impossible to get around without anyone noticing", I huff and glare at the wall "you know this is hard for me too, right? I might never see my best friend again, after all we have done to ensure we would stay together. Only for WICKED to snatch him up and lock him in a cage in the most fortified and massive City on Earth" Newt sighs heavily "why do you have to be so negative all the time!" I yell defensively "BECAUSE I WON'T SURVIVE THE HEARTACHE!", I flinch and cower slightly as he raises his voice at me for the first time, I gaze at him with wide orbs as realization settles in, he softens his gaze and stares at me remorsefully and ruefullly, I return the gaze, abhoring the unforgivable words I have spoken, he sighs. "You have no idea what it's been like without you", Newt hangs his head "the mission to save Minho was supposed to be in your honor, a way for me to accept the fact that you died because of WICKED, and when I saw that he wasn't there", he stops, his voice cracking slightly, unimaginable pain courses through my body as I gaze at him "my heart won't take it if we try to save Minho and fail again, my heart is still trying to recover from it's last devastation, I was so bad that the nurses here called me the Extirpated. It means to be so broken that there was no hope for healing", my breath hitches "that was me, all because I thought I lost you", he finally lifts his head to gaze at me as he cups my cheek with his ginger fingers "but I'm here now, Newt", I overlap my hand over his "and I'm not going to take advantage of that again", before I can probe the meaning behind that, Newt smashes his lips onto mine, a muffled yelp escapes me, but I melt into the familiar and tender graze of his warm lips. Allowing his lips to become demure, his hands slip down my arms, grazing the skin fairly, rooting prickles of arousement and anxiety to spring along my skin before settling upon my waist, pressing me into his chest, I allow my hands to slither into his locks and my orbs to flitter close, smiling faintly as his wild strands slip through my fingers, our lips merge and shift in harmony, gliding elatedly across each other, alive from the dormant months apart, a warm, wet graze tickles my lips, my heart flutters uncontrollably when I realize it's his tongue, abruptly he severs. Guiding us over to his bed, which creaks loudly as we deposit both of our weight upon it, gently guiding me to recline, Newt climbs over me, smiling widely down at me "so beautiful", I don't have time to respond because he swiftly reconnects our lips with unimaginable and unrestrained passion, I unlatch my mouth, readily granting him access inside, a low moan escapes him as he explores the foreign space blithely, innately, my legs wrap around his waist as he begins to dip into me, the blissful, pleasurable friction causes me to moan before I realize it, he grins. Cocky that he's the only one to deem me this vulnerable, his hands support his weight beside my head, his lips move from mine, a gentle sound of their disconnection bouncing off the silent room, he dips his head below my own, gliding his lips across my skin, gasping out from raw shock and pleasure, I curl my fingers into his wild strands, tugging upon their ends as he trails his wet lips across my steaming skin, but as he does, flashes of Levi hare across my mind, my breath hitches, suddenly the blissful pleasure that was once dominant is now gone. The harsh impacts of his blows, the raw vulnerability, it all crashes back, unable to control the reign my wild mind harbors over my emotions, I begin to sob, at first it's subtle, too faint for Newt to discern, but when he does, he instantly stops and gazes at me worriedly "hey, Love, what is it? What's wrong? What did I do?", his worried probes are almost adorable, but at the moment they only worsen my state "I'm sorry, Newt" I mewl softly, tucking his brows together, he arrays he's uncertain to the definition behind my words "I can't".

Author's info- Hello, my fellow reader!! BOOM! Another amazing chapter and amazing cliffhanger!! Okay, if you skipped this part you might want to skip the nect chapter as well!! Both of these chapter are going to be steamy, but there are going yo be some tender moments in there! Just to answer your question, no, they will not be having sex, I know it is a major bummer and this will only backfire on me, but hey, I just don't think she's ready, especially after what she just went through, and this is only goint to help me once I finish this book, you will see why later on! I know you guys probably wanted a steamy scene, but I will not be doing that! Although I wish to do so, Inwill not for the purpose of a better outcome beyond these pages, they will not go too far, don't worry, you will see why! But we all know what is to come so I'd prepare for the worst! I send you my deepest apologies in advance! Anyway, I hope you guys loved the chapter as much as I loved writing it! If you did, smash that voting star, leave a comment, share your critique and share this book with everyone you know! Also, I am loving how many views this book is getting so far!! Keep it up!! I have more confidence to continue if you guys show me.some love and support! Alright, I gotta go, the next chapter won't write itself!! I hope you guys are staying safe! I love you all!! Later reader!!