Chapter 7-The Anchor

(Warning! Rape Content!)
I shiver helplessly, tears flow from my orbs as I desperately tug the hoodie firmly around my body, although it provides no warmth, I want to die, nothing matters anymore, nothing's worth this vile and unclean detection littered all over my skin, I want to leave this cruel world, abandon being experimented on and forget vulnerability, I want to run away, escape this prison, destroy this Hell, I want to live in a peaceful place, somewhere WICKED couldn't follow me, with Newt, Frypan, Thomas and Aris, I want to be back in the Maze without Grievers and the hopelessness. Without the erratic Maze, maybe even bring back Alby, Chuck, Clint, Winston and Jeff, conversing casually over the delicious dinner Frypan slaved over for them, celebrate Greenies by challenging Gally, who I abhor to confess, I miss the most, in the Circle, I miss the aroma of nature that filled the tranquil air, the levity we would've had whenever the Sun was too harsh, the nights I would've spent cuddled up beside Newt after a long day's work, the pranks me and Chuck could've conducted, I miss it, I want no more Terrors, no more agony, no atrocity. I want to die, the horrible boy has left me, abanonding me in a pool of my own blood, I shiver uncontrollably from the encounter he just subjected me to, I hide my frail body in the hoodie, wailing loudly, unable to curb my emotions any longer, my body is a blanket of azure and plum, marks from his violent attack, my body is eternally scarred and startled, I sob harder, louder, unable to process what I just endured, he raped me, the words were foreign before this, but they sprung into my skull not long after he cowardly departed. With bile rising in my throat, I attempt to replace the event with a pleasant recollection, for if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to endure longer, I latch my orbs, tears trickling freely, I think of my Newt, imagining him now, locks longer than the last time I laid my optics upon him, the gash around his temple faded to a subtle scar, I fantasize his warm, chocolate brown orbs, providing solace and love, his flawlessly shaped lips forming that dashing smirk I know so well, his unique chiseled features that facilely seduce me, from his angular chin to his sublime muscular body. How I ached to have his lips on mine, for his hands to tug me close innocently by my waist, for my fingers to frolic in his long locks, they burn to have the fluffy straids in between them, I want to die, even if it meant that I would never be able to link my lips with Newt's, never be able to enjoy paradise with Thomas, never taste Newt's favorite dish, Frypan's stew, never be able to explore freedom with Minho, never be able to finally be happy, with a sole tear, I allow the day to pass by. The day for me and Minho to be transfered Compounds couldn't have come sooner, the elation and life that's within my dormant bones is enough to bring me to my feet the moment the door to my room slides open, it's exhilarating, I momentarily forget the horrors that I have endured for the long, lonely six months as I dash to the door, allowing the hoodie to loosely flap in the created wind behind me, the guard, his identity obscured by a mask, closes the door behind me "move", I slow my hastened steps and trudge down the familiar hallways. I rub my numb arms, wincing at the bruises that litter them from the past two days I have endured persistent attacks from Levi "left", my feet carry me across the floor, noiseless as they prod me towards my unknown destination, taking only one more right, my orbs witness two lines of teenagers before me, all heads hang low and none converse, they robotically step forward in sync as the person before them moves, at the end of the line, Paige, the Betrayer and Janson scan their vitals, ensuring all are untouched by the Flare to travel "get in line". I restrain a glare as I step into the back of the second line, the one that leads to the Betrayer, I growl lowly, but allow my head to hang low, fatigue from the previous days begins to blast over me when the waiting becomes tedious, another person is shoved in line alongside me, but I strain my orbs ahead "Rose?", my breath hitches and my heart revs, but I know I most likely am hallucinating, instead of acknowledging him, I link our hands, I grin lightly detect his fingers rubbing against mine, they feel real. "Keep your head low, we'll get out of this" I utter drearily "I told you we'd see each other again, Princess", he remains unchanged, "took you long enough, Minho", he attempts to lower his head so that his orbs could gaze at me, but I allow my hair to curtain my features, knowing his reaction would only end in trouble and unwanted attention, only two people remain in front of us, I hadn't noticed the line has decreased "next!", with a heavy sigh, I step forward, releasing Minho's hand and replace the girl that was in front of me, standing before the Betrayer's heed. She doesn't bat a lash at my horrible state "extend your hand", her voice arrays her apathy, but I follow her instructions, in a swift swipe, she pokes a tiny narrow needle into my index finger, smudges it onto a paper and sends the paper into a small machine beside her "healthy", the robotic voice enters my ears, a sweet, friendly sound that appears feminine, she stamps something onto my right wrist "proceed", I'm hurried away before my feet can move, Minho, who's also escorted by a guard, follows after me, I gaze at the mark on my wrists, Property Of WICKED.