Chapter 17-Tender Mendings

(Warning! Sexual Content!)
Something like hurt flashes across his orbs like a haring star in a gloomy sky, although his worry is dominant, I espy the small spark, ignoring the intimate position, I attempt to curb my sobs "I'm sorry", he shakes his head and cups my cheek "no, it's okay, I shouldn't have pushed you, I'm sorry", the fact that he blames himself for hurting me only worsens my sobs "it's not that I don't want whatever this is", I gesture to us, my face warms "I just can't" I choke out "is it me?", my sobs cease momentarily. I gaze up at him "no, it could never be you" I reply, grazing my fingertips across his cheek "it's just that...", unable to continue, I spar to release the words "it's okay, Love, you don't have to tell me" he grins faintly "but I do" I inform him, confusion contorts his features slightly "they touched me", it's as if all the sound in the world ceased, silenced by my words, the crickets grow quiet, the waves crashing onto the shore become gentle, the soft snores of those slumbering around us wane, his breathing hitches as his wide orbs stare at me. Horrified by the mull "they what?" He probes again, not accepting reality "a guard forced himself upon me" I recur, gazing into his orbs, I watch powerlessly as his orbs contort into utter pain, tears accumulate, threatening to spill, his lips tremble with wrath and sorrow, unspeakable remorse swallows his brown orbs as he grazes my cheek "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gone too far, especially after what you just went through" he pardons "no, Newt, if there's anyone you should blame, it's WICKED, they did this to me" I don't accept his pardon "then why are you crying, Love?". I sniff "because I want you", I smile bashfully, he chuckles and gazes down at me ardently "but I can't stop thinking of him", I choke on my words, his smile falters "it's okay, Love, I'll wait for you, heck, I don't bloody care if you are ready when I'm old and gray and unable to care for myself, or even if it takes all of eternity for you to be ready, having you here with me is the most intimate blessing I could ever ask for", I chuckle sadly, sniffing once again, he lowers his head so that our foreheads merge. "I don't care how long it takes, Love, I'll wait for you, and it doesn't matter if my desires aren't met tonight or never, I will still care for you as much as I always do, even more so now", I smile up widely at him as he dries my tears witht the pad of his thumb, gentle and kind with every touch "I care about you so much" I confess, he grins tenderly "I care about you more" he smirks, a somewhat awkward silence passes over us, affliction stirs within, the magnet to touch him becoming unbearable. But the chains of vulnerability deem me unable to even gaze at him "hey", somehow he notices this "it's okay, Love" he reassures, placing his lips upon my forehead kindly, I gnaw my lip fairly, staring up at him "I know it's just...", I crash his lips onto mine, reveling in the taste, he yelps dulcetly, muffled by my own lips, but he severs our lips, staring at me addledly "just don't go too far", he blinks and taciturnly probes if I'm certain "it's okay, I'm going to be okay, I just want to feel you" I reply. He smiles lightly, he presses our lips together again, this time more gentle and reverent, I smile, exhaling in relief to having his lips upon mine again, I shudder when he fairly nibbles my lower lip between his teeth "I think I know how to help you", my already warm face grows hot as he easily rolls us both over so that I'm now the one towering over him "do whatever you want to me, Love, this time, you have control", smiling down at him, I smash my lips onto his, he moans as I tentatively slither my tongue into his mouth. The heavenly flavors that he has tasted are adorned upon my tongue, the sweetness of an apple from breakfast, the residue of minty freshness from his morning routine, I absorb everything he has ever tasted jovially, I shift, rubbing our genders together, he moans again, my hands slither from his locks down his chest, resting at the hem of his shirt, tugging it subconsciously, he curls his fingers in my locks, which act as a curtain of privacy, I remove my lips from his and trail them along his jawline down to his collar bone, he moans as I nibble. Gnawing at his steaming skin gently "shuck, Rose", he swiftly sits up, hastily throwing his shirt over his head and onto the floor, I cease, gawking at him, his defined muscles are rippled with tension, but ease under my stare, his protruding collar bone, his slender waist, the set of muscles that have been more defined over the harsh months of our separation, they are all revealed to me, I subconsciously gnaw my lip, heat blossoming over my entire face, he reclines, smirking up at me, with wide orbs, I trace my finger around his stomach, memorizing him. Drawing ginger nothings onto his skin, he obtains my hand and brings it to his chest, laying it flat upon the area of his heart, I note the rapid pace it harbors "it's yours, it's beating for you", I smile coyly, I peck his lips before I mimick his actions, grabbing the hem of the hoodie, toss it over my head and onto the floor and also peel off the undershirt, leaving me in just my undergarment, practically bare in front of him, his orbs widen as he sits up, his gaze absorbing my upper half, he smiles "you're beautiful".