Chapter 21

The next morning I woke up full of energy and got dressed quickly. It's time to grind some levels.

I grabbed my sword, 1 leftover HP potion, 4 silver coins, and 3 bronze. I walked out my front door and bought breakfast on the way to the village market.

I had a brief conversation with my old merchant friend and purchased 4 more MP potions. Today I was Orc hunting.

15 minutes later I arrived at the Pace Guild. I was greeted by Jack in the lobby.

"Hey Jay! I was expecting you. Take this."

He handed me a small card with my face and a Pace Guild Logo on it.

"What's this?"

"It's your Pace Guild ID. Show it to any private dungeon run by or partnered with the Pace Guild and you'll have unlimited access. Let me walk you to the Orc Dungeon today."

"Okay sure."

We strolled through the park. I studied the ID and we made it to the white fair tent in a few minutes.

I showed the guards my new ID and they just nodded.

We entered and Jack started rummaging through one of the top shelves in the guild's item racks.

"Here take this for today!"

He tossed me a small pouch, it looked just like the one I had on my waist.

"W-Why? I already have a bag to carry mana and potions."

Jack smirked.

"That's an item box like I showed you yesterday. It's magic item. You can store all the swords and mana in there, it won't weigh you down. Just hand over the whole bag at the end of the day."

My eyes widened a bit.

"Oh yeahhh. Awesome!"

I tied the bag around my waist right beside the pouch I already brought for today.

"Well, I think I'll be alright solo today. I'll just be exp farming. I think I can handle myself."

Jack nodded.

"Thought so. See you later tonight. Careful, best of luck in there!"

We both waved each other off and I entered the dungeon.

I started off by exploring the dungeon to appease my own curiosity. I trekked around exploring every mountain and valley this dungeon had to offer. It took my about 4 hours. In this time I faced off against 12 Orcs. I didn't have to use my fire magic once. My increased speed and agility stats were almost unfair at this point. I zipped around them and defeated each Orc in 2 shots or less. I could take them out in 1 hit if I hit a vital organ with enough power. I gained at total of 2 levels from the 12 battles, I also had to use 2 MP potions. They weren't very efficient monsters for leveling, but it was good battle experience.

[Status Open]

____________________
Name: Jay Soju

Level: 94

Hp: 475/475

Mp: 475/475

Strength: 230 [+50]

Speed: 269

Agility: 282

Defense: 207

Mental Strength: 230 [+46]

Skills:

Absorption
Swordsmanship
Combat Magic [Fire Summoning]

Items Equipped: