Chapter 47

I made it back to the main D Class platform and checked out the list of dungeons.

The Minotaur Dungeon caught my eye. The old merchant said it would be better to challenge this one with a group as a D Class hunter, but I think it'll be fine. He doesn't know how many skills I have, they're more valuable than levels anyways.

I won't even be challenging the boss either, the normal dungeon monsters will be the perfect specimens to test out my new skill.

I walked through the crowded station towards the correct train platform.

"We need a combat magic user for a loot based raid, we pay well!"

"Two tanks looking for a team, 5 silver each for an 8 hour raid. Anybody need us?"

"Support types listen up! Buffs or healings, anything to help. Exp focused raid, anyone interested?"

Some of these parties are probably good and honest hardworking people. I'm just not interested after yesterdays disaster. I'll be hunting solo again for a while, it suits me better anyways.

I walked passed them all without batting an eye and stood by the platform that would take me to the Minotaur Dungeon.

There was 1 other full party standing and waiting for the train next to me. It was a team of 5, I wonder if they're all going to this dungeon too? I used inspect.

[Lv. 161]

[Lv. 168]

[Lv. 172]

[Lv. 174]

[Lv. 265]

A Level 265? That's a C Class.

He's a tall and strong looking member of their party with a huge sword on his back. If I had to guess I'd say he's about 30 years old. He must be the team leader... maybe its a guild raid and he's helping them level? Or they paid him to power level the 4 of them? Who knows...

The other team members were standing behind their leader talking amongst themselves. One of them was a short red haired girl, we made eye contact for a split second but were interrupted by the sound of an incoming train.

"Screeeeech"

The train arrived and I boarded through the closest door right behind them.

The team leader took a look at me and smiled.

"You headed off to the Minotaur Dungeon too?"

I didn't look directly at him.

"Yeah. Solo, not interested if you're going to invite me to your group."

"Haha, I got it. I just haven't see you around this dungeon yet. The Tara Guild basically runs this Minotaur Dungeon. I'm leveling up our fresh D Class recruits."

The Tara guild huh? It's not one of the Big 3, they must be one of the smaller guilds in the city.

"Nice. Good luck in there, I'll let you guys go in first. I don't want to get in your way."

He nodded and handed me a card.

"Sure thing. You must be at least level 200. I don't see many people challenge this dungeon solo. I assume you're here for a loot run?"

"Yeah something like that."

I took the card and threw it in my back pocket. It's just a guild info card, that's the least of my interest right now.

"Screeeeech"

The train slowly came to a halt.

We all took the escalator ride upwards to the dungeon portal.