Chapter 22

Over the next 3 days I farmed the Orc Dungeon for as much exp as I possibly could.

I decided it wasn't worth my time to go to the Hunters Association to get my License renewed. I was just going to be fighting in the E Class Orc dungeon, there was no need for me to sit around wasting time in the Association's office when I could be in the dungeon leveling up.

On Wednesday I fought the boss 5 times in total, plus over 30 normal Orcs. I was in the dungeon for about 10 hours, I leveled up 7 times.

On Thursday I managed to put up similar numbers. I had 5 boss battles and roughly 30 normal Orcs. This took about 10 hours, I leveled up 4 times.

On Friday I stayed late in the dungeon, about 12 hours. I fought the boss 6 times and battled close to 40 normal Orcs. I could beat the boss in two strikes now, it was getting very easy. I only leveled up 2 times.

[Status Open]

____________________
Name: Jay Soju

Level: 113

Hp: 570/570

Mp: 570/570

Strength: 274 [+50]

Speed: 323

Agility: 338

Defense: 247

Mental Strength: 275 [+55]

Skills:

Absorption
Swordsmanship
Combat Magic [Fire Summoning]

Items Equipped:

Stainless Steel Long Sword [+50 Strength]
Golden Wolf Ring [+20% Mental Strength]

_____________________

It's Friday night. I got back from my raid at the Orc dungeon and handed in the loot drop to Jack at the Pace Guild.

My silver usage has been very high this week, I've been burning through about 4 a day for MP potions to keep training. I only have 20 or so silver left. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's auction so I can make some money.

I made my way back in the direction of my apartment. I stopped at a small restaurant near the village market and got a bite to eat. I was starving... Once I finally made it home I took a long hot shower and almost instantly fell asleep afterwards.

I had a great night of rest. I woke up completely rejuvenated.

I leaned over in bed and grabbed the note the old merchant game me with the auction address on it.

I threw 5 silver and 3 bronze in my pouch around my waist. Next, I put my sword on my back and mounted the axe on my shoulder.

I opened my door and got ready to leave.

"Ooooohhhh that's a big axe Jayyy!"

Maria was outside waiting for me today.

"Haha yeah, I'm going off to sell it."

"Mmmhm cool."

I looked at her curiously, Maria looked a lot stronger. I could tell she's been training and leveling up at a decent rate.

"So Maria. How's it going at Pace? I haven't gotten to chat with you much lately, you look like you've been training hard!"

She blushed and smiled.

"Yeahh, I just signed an exclusive 3 month student contract with Pace. My school is letting me take time off to train full time with them. Isn't that great??"

I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? I made an arrangement with Pace this week as well. What level are you now? Maybe we can train together soon."