Chapter 56

Once transferred into the boss room I looked around in awe. This is much different than I expected it to be.

We all stood in a wide open plane with short grass and no trees. There were tall rocky hills blocking off the area acting as walls in all directions around us. It was about 500m long and 500m wide if I had to guess.

The sky is a light grey color, similar to when it's about to rain. The air visibility is fine up close, but it is a little misty when looking far off into the boss room. There are no monsters in sight, but I hear a rumbling in the distance.

I used inspect and enemy detection.

[Lv. 224]

[Lv. 227]

[Lv. 228]

[Lv. 230]

[Lv. 231]

[Lv. 231]

[Lv. 256]

My jaw dropped.... I yelled.

"Incoming! There's 7 of them... 7 Bosses!"

Hudson yelled back to all us.

"Nessa and Jay, follow me. You 3, take on the stampede. Those aren't bosses, we're going to be dealing with a real boss soon though.

The team of 3 including the tank and two women nodded and charged towards the monsters.

Hudson lead us away from the soon to be battlefield. I followed close behind but yelled at him.

"They can't handle it! Those monsters are much stronger than anything I faced out in the dungeon. Are you trying to kill your team??"

He grinned at me.

"One moment."

We stopped running and turned around to face the action. Nessa and Hudson both stood there smiling watching their team members charge towards impending doom... They're all barely level 200, I don't know how they could possibly win. Are these people crazy???

Hudson clasped his hands together, and started squatting down slowly while closing his eyes. A warm yellow light started to glow all around him and spread out rapidly.

As the light hit me I could feel an immense amount of warm energy fill my body.

It shot up through my legs into my back and all throughout my arms. I felt energized and ready for battle. Even... stronger maybe?

I watched the team of 3 run towards the group of monsters as they came into view. The yellow light reached them seconds after it hit me. The moment it did, they all began running significantly faster than before.

The 7 Minotaur that appeared were very intimidating. The monsters in the normal dungeon were nothing in comparison. These ones are all about 5m tall, and they're packed head to toe with muscle mass. Every step crushes the ground, I can feel the rumble from hundreds of meters away.

Their skin is a very dark red color with some black fur spots in certain areas. They all carry massive silver axes and looker angry as can be. The highest level monster is up front, and the other 6 are in 2 lines of 3 behind it.

The tank was up front facing them off. After the wave of energy from Hudson, I'm feeling much more confident in them despite the obvious level disadvantage.

Moments later the battle really began.

The tank charged onward with his heavy shield facing forward and used some type of body hardening magic. His entire body turned a silver color that matched his gear and took on the Minotaur's axe.