Chapter 3: Kelly Living with Christopher Herrmmann

POV: Kelly Severide

It has been three months since Daddy and Mommy died, Christopher Herrmann has been really nice. He makes me feel safe just like Daddy and Moony did. Whenever I miss them, Christopher takes me to their graves and we just talk about our day. When we are done talking to them, we then go to Daddys favorite café and Mommys favorite Ice Cream story.

Christopher said that Im going to be meeting a friend of his. Im scared to meet him, so Christopher lets me bring my blanket, Firefighter Daddy and Moony Mommy with us. He gets my backpack with the notebook of all my Medical Problems. My Allergies and things that help calm me down when he has a panic attack or when my Autism ticks show, that Daddy made. He then puts my snacks, medicines, Inhale, EpiPen, pens and paper all in my backpack.

Once we made sure we had everything, Christopher picked me up and we walked out to his car. Once we got to his car he opened my door and put my backpack beside my car seat. Then he got me buckled and put my blanket on me and made sure Firefighter Daddy and Moony Mommy were in my arms. He then messed with my hair and kissed my head, just like Mommy and Daddy did. Once he got in the driver seat he turned on the car and played music.

POV: Mouch

Im at the restaurant that Christopher told me to meet him at. I was on time, but he was late. I was about to leave when I saw Christopher come in with something in his arms. As he got closer the thing moved and I saw it was a small person.

Sir, your kid dropped this. said someone

Oh, thank you. He would hate me if I lost that. said Christopher as he took the wolf.

You have a kid. I yelled

Can you not yell, he is asleep. He didnt get much sleep last night. said Christopher as we sat down, and he moved the kid so that he was laying on his chest.

So what is his name? I asked as he woke up.

Hey Sevy, sleep well? asked Christopher

Better then last night Chris. said the kid

That is good Sevy Sev, I want you to meet my friend. His name is Randall McHolland, but we just call him Mouch. Mouch this Kelly Benjamin Severide. said Christopher

Hi Kelly. I said, as Kelly just turned into Christopher pulling his blanket and stuffed animals with him. Not wanting to meet my eyes, I guess he is just scared.

Dont judge if he doesnt warm up too fast. He saw his biological Mom get killed in front of him. Two weeks later his biological Dad dies in a fire. said Christopher

How long ago was that? I asked

Three months ago, his Dads friends were surprised at how much Kelly wanted me on the first day we met. We found out it was because made a promise to his Dad about Kelly by taking him in and that I made sure that Kelly got to say by and not on the camos. said Christopher

Chris, Im hunger. said Kelly

What do you want, Sevy? asked Christopher

Something I can have Christopher. said Kelly as Christopher tickled him and the both of them laughed as Christopher tickled Kelly, and he messed with Kellys hair.

I know that Sevy Sev, I mean what kind of food. said Christopher

A hamburger. said Kelly

Alright we will get you a hamburger. said Christopher

Chris. said Kelly

Yes, Sevy? asked Christopher

I have to go to the bathroom. said Kelly