Chapter 86: They Did What Part 3(Adam and Mack)

The Sexual Play and Abuse Ends here.

As Mack and I went into the bathroom we heard Dick make a deal with Kelly and Kelly is glowing really bright, we had to turn away from Kelly. Danny then gives us a pair of Sunglasses and we put them on and turn back to what is going on.

I will not do that because I know everything you did to my Brothers. said Kelly in a voice I didnt know, but Danny looked like he did and he kind of looked scared.

Then we will kill the Blonde and those three. said Jerk and she moved to Matt and bit his neck but Kelly grabbed her and threw her off him. He then kissed Matts neck and Matt glowed a little.

Baby, we need a way to calm him down, not make him angry. said Dick

Well smart guy, how do we do that? asked Jerk

We can trick him. said Dick and Danny pulled us down to the ground so fast that I got dizzy.

Dont move, stay down. Its not Kelly, well it is and it isnt. Right now Kells powers have taken over, because of Matt, Jay, Will and their families. I will calm him down, but you two cant move. If anything bad happens to me, get Christopher and Andy in here. They will know what to do. said Danny and he went to Kelly and wrapped his arms around Kelly, but Danny got knocked off. I did as Danny said and clawed to the door and went to get Chris and Andy.

Chris and Andy, come here now. I said and they came to the door. They came in, went to the ground and put sunglasses on. Once they saw what was going on Chris went to Kelly and Andy went to Danny. I then saw Dick going to Chris and I got up and jumped in his way and he bit my neck and I fell to the ground. As I do a few seconds later, so does Dick and Jerk looks at me.

What are you guys? asked Jerk

We are human. said Mack

Not really right now. Moonlights glow is protecting you. So if they bite you they could die. said Andy and made sure Danny was good, before giving him something.

What is he? asked Jerk

Baby we have to go, that guy will kill us. Lets just grab the stupid ones and leave. said Dick, as he got up and they left. I then see a lot of dust and then nothing. It wasnt until Kelly snapped out of his thing and Chris took Matt and Kelly ran out with Mack and me on his tail.

Mack and Adam, they have Will and Jay. Do as I say and dont lose me or you cant see. said Kelly and we got close to him. Kelly then went to Doris and put his hand on her shoulder.

Kelly, what is it? asked Doris

Where did they go? asked Kelly

Outside, to the right, a big white van, cant miss it. Kell be careful and stay calm. said Doris

Always Doris, you to now snap out of it and go back to your Nurse things. said Kelly and they gave each other a quick hug and we left Med.

Kelly, what is going on? asked Mack

He killed her, Maire Jade, we need to find Will and Jay, before their Shit Dad and Shit Step-Mom find out the truth of Jay and Will. said Kelly and he pulled us to a white van and CPD was there. Dawson sees Kelly and pulls everyone back and Kelly gets close to the van.

If you cops come any closer these two people die. said Dick

We have moved back, let them out. said Dawson

POV: Mack Harlow

Mack, I need your gun and Adam I need your knife. Also Adam go help out the cops. said Kelly and he did something to my gun and he and I went to the side of the van. I then see Kelly is Glowing so much brighter and the side door comes off. Kelly then gives me back my gun and I take it. Once I see inside the van I get worried, but Kelly doesnt look worried.

Will and Jay, come here. said Kelly and they came to Kelly and me.

What Kell and what is going on? asked Jay

You two have powers Marie Jade, was a Princess and had powers. Your father and Step-Mother want them so that his wife can live. She is dying, your Mom getting Cancer was them. If you dont leave now it will happen to you too and I cant lose any more people. said Kelly and they came out and hugged Kelly and his Glowing went down some.

Kell, you smell like Mom did. said Jay

Story for another day Little Brother. said Kelly, as he did Jay, Will and I looked up at him.

Please dont ask about that right now. Just please go with Mack. said Kelly but we didn't move.

We are helping Little Brother. said Will and Kelly touched their heads.

I will tell you about what I did but right now I need to deal with these guys. said Kelly and I saw a bomb. I then move up to Kelly and point it out.

Adam, get the cops away from the van, there is a bomb. Jay and Will I need you two. said Kelly and they went into the van and started to take apart the bomb. As they did Danny came over and started to help as a new guy sat by Kelly and was typing on a computer.

Red, Green and Orange. said the new guy and Danny cut the wires

Toast, can you tape my point finger and middle finger together. said Kelly and this Toast guy did that, he then went back to the computer and pulled out bracelets and put them on Will and Jay. Danny, the Toast guy and Kelly get the Bomb stopped, but I get shot.

I then feel Will putting pressure on my shoulder and I see Kelly let the glow come out and it hits Dick and Jerk Halstead. Once it does they fall to the ground and only for them to pull guns out and Danny shoots both of them in the head and they died.

POV: Christopher Herrmann

Once I see Will is putting Pressure to Macks Shoulder I look over Kelly and Danny. Once I see they are okay I take Kelly to Andy and Matt so they can help calm him down.

They are dead. said Jay and he goes to Kelly

Will too Jay. said Kelly and he passed out on Andy and Kelly.

Give me a minute Jay, I have to fix Macks shoulder. said Will and Doris came in.

Kell good job, you did it. Now you have to tell them. said Doris and she put some cooling pads on Kelly. Then Doctor Archer came in and looked confused.

I know Door-Bell, Im going to. said Kelly and Doris put a hand to Kelly.

Stay safe and let them know. They dersiver it they were everything to her. said Doris

I know, but It is fading faster this time. I need you to help, Danny, Matt, Andy, Christo and me. said Kelly and Doris gave him a look of yes I will help you.

Im glad she found you Door-Bell. said Kelly and Doris moved her hand.