Chapter 196: Something Is Off With Sevy and Dary Part 1

POV: Chief Boden

Once we are at the Firehouse for two hours it starts to rain, thunder and then comes the lighting. As it does that the alarm goes off and calls all of us to a call. Once we get there Severide commands Engine and Squad, while Casey does Ambo and Truck.

Engine, get on that fire. Capp, Buckley, Tony and Cruz help get people out. Andy and I are going up the ladder to get the people at the top. said Severide

Ambo, get ready for the people. Truck, we are going to help get people out. said Casey as they all got to work. As they do, I saw how close the lighting was getting.

Firehouse 51, be careful and work fast. I said on the radio as I did the lighting hit the ladder and Darden and Severide went over the edge, lucky they had their harness on.

Darden-Severide. yelled Darinaon as he ran up the ladder to get to them.

Chief, why did Drew yell Dardens and Severides names? asked Casey

Just get people out, Darinaon and Diaz got them. I said

Chief, we're going to let them down. yelled Diaz as Engine got them. Once Herrmann saw the boys he passed out. I then spoke up.

DDC 2-2-6 to Main. We have 3 Firefighters down. Two that got struck by lightning and one that passed out. Ambulance 61 is going to bring them to Med, we need more Ambulances. I said

Main to DDC 2-2-6, we have told Med and more Ambulances are one the way. said Main

Boden, why is 61 taking Darden-Severide-Herrmann to Med? asked Casey

They got hit by lightning and Herrmann passed out. Captain, I need you to focus and help get people out. Once we are done with this call I will let you go to Med. I said and Casey, got back to work. Once we were done with the call we drove to Med.

POV: Cindy Herrmann

Im at my book club when I get a call and I picked it up.

Yes, this is Cindy Herrmann. I said

Are you Lieutenant Christopher Herrmanns wife? asked the person

Yes, what happened? I said/asked

Well from what we know Lieutenant Herrmann passed out on a call when he saw Captain Casey-Remington and his Second in Command Lieutenant Darinaon-Darden, got hit by lightning. said the person and I jumped up with Trudy right behind me.

I will be there soon. Can you tell how Captain Casey-Remington and his Second in Command Lieutenant Darinaon-Darden are doing? I said/asked as I got in my car and Trudy got in my passenger seat.

It would be better in person. said the person as I drove my car.

Drive say Mrs. Herrmann. said the person and I hung up.

What happened Cindy? asked Trudy

Chris passed out when Sevy and Dary got hit by lightning. I said as Matt called me.

We have to get there fast. said Trudy

Hey Matt, Im driving right now Sweetheart. I said

Its Sev and Dar, Cindy are in comas. said Matt as he was crying

Okay, Trudy and I will be there soon, is Christopher with them? I asked

Im with Sev and Christopher in one room. Dar is in another one, Drew is with him. said Matt as I heard someone move on his side of the call.

Matt, what happened? asked Christopher

Sev and Dar, got hit by the lightning and you passed out when Drew and Daiz got them on the ground. They are both in comas, Drew and I asked for them to put you three in one room. Only you and Kell are in this room, Andy is across the hall. said Matt as Trudy and I got to Med and ran to the ICU.