Chapter 20: The 24 Hour After Sevasey First real Date Part 1

POV: Tony

Capp and I had a nice date, until Lieutenant Severide stopped breathing. On the way to Med, Severide threw up and needed the bucket in Lieutenant Caseys truck. There was a guy outside the window hanging from Helicopter. He told me he knew Detective Halstead, so I gave him the bucket. He made a movement up to the Helicopter and then he moved to Detective Halstead. He went through the window Detective Halstead opened and took the harness off.

We got to the hospital and Severide was okay, thanks to Detective Halstead and his old CO. Capp and I go home and have sex, before sleeping for our Shift tomorrow. The next morning I woke to my alarm and said something and scared Capp.

Baby, what the fuck? asked Capp

Lieutenant Severide and Lieutenant Casey are dating. I said

I can see that we should ask them at work and by that I mean Severide. said Capp as we got ready once we were ready we got into my car and I drove to work.

Once we got there, we put our things in our lockers and went to get breakfast.

Hey Severide, how was your date? I asked

It didnt go how my date planned, because my brother got sick, my parents were having sex again so I had to deal with all my younger siblings. My date came over to the house and helped me with my siblings. Then the next day, I got called by the sick sibling and messed up our plans again. Then an old friend called because his children were gone. He thought his ex-wife took them. They came over to my apartment, then their Dad did. Oh and Papa kicked my date and me out the door after we got changed and gave us to-go mugs and we left. We got to the flower place too early and had sex. We fell asleep and I woke up to my date kissing me telling me it was time to go in. I showed them where Papa asked Mamma to marry him and where I asked Mamma to become my Step-Mamma and then I asked her to become my Adopted Mamma. We then ran into you and Capp. said Severide and Casey went red, when he was talking.

So it was good? asked Capp

All but the first day and the ending until my date said it was still fun. said Severide

Hey Severide, how was your date? asked Herrmann

L'ho scopato mentre aspettavamo che il Giardino dei Fiori aprisse, ci siamo addormentati e mi sono svegliato con lui che mi baciava e mi ha scopato dopo per la prima volta.(I fucked him while we waited for the Flower Garden to open, we fell asleep and I woke up to him kissing me and he fucked me after that for the first time.) said Severide with an Italian accent

You did what? asked Herrmann

Yep. said Severide

Im going to kill them. yelled Herrmann, looking at Casey

What is going on? asked Otis

Severide said something in a different Language and Herrmann got mad. said Capp

Sevy, texted me and said something about his date. That I didnt want to know about my oldest. said Herrmann, as Boden came into the Common Room.

Hey Herrmann, how did Sevy date go? asked Mouch

They had sex oh and they have been dating for 15 fucking years.-signed Herrmann

How the fuck did we not know?-signed Mouch

What did Mouch and Herrmann say? asked Brett

That they had sex oh and they have been dating 15 fucking years. Herrmann signed that and Mouch signed how the fuck did we not know. said Severdie as he got out is phone.

No, why did I agree for them to go out. I thought it was going to be their first date. No, it is their first real date, of me not knowing about it. I swear Sevy can be so fucking anonying. said Herrmann, as he read something on his phone.