Chapter 113: Matt finally Adopts Children Before Kelly Part 2

POV: Kyle Casey-Severide-Herrmann

After Daddy and I got from changing Emmy we started to clean my room again. Then Harrow and Hayde come in and they are crying. Daddy goes to them and they tell them that they wet their bed. I go with Daddy to their room and he takes their sheets off. He then took them to their bathroom and I took their dirty sheets to the washy room. I put Emilys Harrows and Haydes sheets in the washer and started it. I then get them new sheets, they are purple. Once I climbed on Harrows bed and put her sheets on. I then do the same thing for Haydes bed. Once I do that I go to their closet and climb the shelves to get their quits. I threw them down and then climbed down. I then go put them on their beds. Once I got their beds made I went into the bathroom and took their dirty clothes. I put them in the washy room with Emmys clothes.

Once I get back I take Daddy their clean clothes. Once I do I see Daddy is falling asleep.

Daddy, wake up, you still need to help me. I said

Sorry Kyl, can you help me with your little sisters. said Daddy and got on the step stool. I then wash Hadyes and Harrows hair while Daddy gets their bodies. Once we are done, I give Hadye and Harrow their towels. Once Daddy dried them off he put their clean clothes on. We then got them in their beds and they both kissed my head. I gave them each a kiss on their heads. Daddy then went back to my room and we started to clean when the washy machine was done. I walked out with Daddy following and he took the sheets and put them in the dryer as I put the clothes in the washy machine and started it.

Right Kyle Bunny, lets get back to cleaning your room up. said Daddy as he yawns again

Daddy we should check on Lilly-Pad and Lee-Lee. I said and we walked into Lilly-Pads and Lee-Lees room once we got there they were getting out of their bed.

Did you wet your beds? asked Daddy as he yawned again.

Yes Papa Sev. said Lilly-Pad, as Daddy picked them both up and I changed their sheets. I put them in the washy room. Then I got them clean clothes and went to help Daddy.

Daddy I have to Poop, but its not coming out. said Lee-Lee

Leia, come here and I will help you. said Daddy

Lee-Lee, lay down on your back. Daddy you help Lilly-Pad, I got Lee-Lee. I said and I moved my hand on Lee-Lees tummy a little and Lee-Lee relaxed. Once she was relaxed I helped her to the toilet. Once we got there I helped her on with the step stool. Once she was on the toilet her poop came out and she hugged me. I just patted her back and we walked to Daddy.

Kyl, you are my hero. said Lee-Lee I didnt give an answer but I squeezed her hand.

Papa Sev, now my poop isnt coming out. said Lilly-pad

Can you lay like Leia did and I will do what Kyle did. said Daddy

Daddy, I can do it. I said

Thank you Baby, Leia lets get you cleaned up. said Daddy and he yawned again.

Kyl, thank you for helping me with my poop. said Lilly-pad as I did what to Lee-Lee. Once I was down Lilly-pad jumped up and ran to the toilet she made one second before her poop came out. She then hugged me and I just patted her back.

Daddy then got them both cleaned and in bed. Once they were asleep, Daddy and Me were back in my room cleaning up my room. We got my whole room cleaned up and we fell asleep in the top part of my treehouse bed. I was asleep on Daddy and he held me in his arms.

POV: Blake Gallo

It is 6:24 and Severide is messing. Casey is freaking out and Emmy ran into and put her hand up to me. I picked her up and she hugged me. Casey then turned to me.