Chapter 108: Kididayln Being the Big Sister Part 1

POV: Matt Casey-Severide

Kelly and I waited for Brett and Gabby. Kelly was getting frustrated at how long it was taking them. We were driving together because it was easier.

Babe, take my truck and your dogs. I will go with the girls. I said

Thanks Babe, I promised Squad I would get them La Morena Panaderia y tortillera. said Kelly as he got his dogs, Oreo and his backpack. He then came to me, took my keys and gave me a kiss. I waited 20 more minutes until Brett and Gabby came out.

Matt, where is Kelly? asked Gabby

He left, he is getting something for Squad. I said

That is nice, come lets go or we will be late and Para-Med will make us do push-ups. said Brett and Gabby gave me a look and I speak up.

You would clean the whole rig. I said

Fuck no, Brett you dont have time for tha get in your car now. said Gabby and I grabbed my backpack. Once I get in the back of Bretts car I get my phone out.

That is my password. I said and Brett and Gabby looked back at me. I then see My Captain Dragoste(Romanian, Love) pop up. It is what they have in each others phone.

My Captain Dragoste: You have my things. I used your card to buy the food. Dont worry Babe, I got your favorite. Also the password is your nickname like my is for yours.

My Lieutenant Dragoste: I know I love that My Lieutenant and thank you.

My Captain Dragoste: Welcome, I see you at the Firehouse. I love you My Case.

My Lieutenant Dragoste: See you there. I love you too My Sev.

Once I sent that text I put Kellys phone in my pocket and we got to 51. Once we do I jump out and run to Kelly. He then tosses me my Steak Taco and I give him a kiss.

Thanks Sev. I said as Gabby and Brett came over.

Can I get a coffee now? asked Brett

Sure. said Gabby and she tried to take some of the food Kelly brought.

That isnt for you. Hey Engine and Ambo, I got you some food. Kidia just dropped it off. said Kelly, as they came over and got their food from Kelly.

Kelly you and Kidia are Angels. said Norwood

I know, Dawson paws off. yelled Kelly

Hey Baby, two of my Paramedics are late. This why Purp, is my favorite. said Drew

You are mine to Paray. said Mikami as she came over and Andy gave them some of his food.

Im right here. said Gabby

Oh well you are still late. said Drew and Brett came out of the Common room.

Silver, You are late. said Mikami

No, I got here at 7:30. said Brett

0700. said Mikami

What does that mean? asked Gabby

Paray, thanks for teaching me that. said Mikami

No problem Purp. said Drew

He wanted you here at 7:00 in the morning. said Doherty

Engine, you guys spend way too much to my random talking. said Christopher

All useful things, Lieutenant. said Kaufman as they were also done with their breakfast.

Whose dog just came into the Firehouse house? asked Kylie

Fire-Medic. said Drew as he, Kelly, Mikami and Andy ran to the Black Lap.