Chapter 177: Where is Kelly and Baby Kelly Part 3

POV: Albanian Boss

Once I took the Captain to my personal room I put him on my bed and ripped his underwear off. I then tried him up and got on top of him. I then started to kiss him, but I didn't get any sounds.

Baby, want me to fuck you? I asked as I put my Crotch into him like I have been doing when the others are out of the way and he is just letting me do it at this point he doesnt fight anymore. I then started to suck on his cock and still nothing like always.

Baby can you tell me what the plans are to get out of here? I asked

Up your ass. said the Captain and I got the belt and hit his chest hard.

Not the answer Baby. I said as I flipped him over and started to whip his back hard.

I dont have one. said the Captain and I got so mad I took off the rope and threw him at my door. He then grabbed something out of his Ass and he came to me.

You really want to know my plan, come with me Asshole and you will find out. said the Captain as he put the hand made knife to my neck and we walked out with nothing on our bodies. I then started to get self conscious and tried to hide my body from my people.

We then got to the room that the Captains team is in. He knocked out the guard and put his clothes on. He only did the shirt and pants. He then gave me the coat. As I put on the coat he opens the door and shoves me against the wall before picking the kid up.

Baby are you okay? asked the Captain

Im good Daddy, are we going home now? asked the kid

Yes Baby, and you will get to meet your Nonno. said the Captain as he collapsed to the ground. He then passed out and his Second and Third picked him up while one of the others got the kid and the other two got me. They then his Second and Third picked up two backpacks and we all walked out. As we were walking out of the base the Captain woke up and went into a coughing fit. One of the boys then gives him a water bottle and the Captain drinks the water.

Better, Captain? asked one of the guys holding me.

A little lets get back to the base. said the Captain as we got in one of the cars. Once we were far enough away I saw my whole base blow up and the Captain had a remote.

Wow and I thought the Boss was joking about you when he said you can be evil. said his Third

I grew up on the Chicago Base and two different Firehouses. said the Captain

Daddy, are Papi, Papa and my brothers going to live with us when we get home? asked the kid

That is up to them Baby. said the Captain as we got to the base and we got out.

They took me to a jet and we all got on with six other people.

Once job Human. said one of the new guys

You still dont know where it is? asked the Captain

No, we looked everywhere. said one of the other new guys and the three of them were wrapping up the Captain and his team as the sixth guy was playing with the kid.

Come one even my work Partner knows. said the sixth guy

Where is it Reagan? asked the first guy

The one place I know it will Always and Forever be safe. said the Captain

Daddy does Nonno have it? asked the kid

No Baby, but someone else you will meet does. said the Captain as we landed and I threw up.

POV: Matthew Harrison-Andrew Sapphirus-Callisto-Severide-Herrmann

Once we got off the Jet I saw my brother Alaric. Papi had me in his arms and we all hugged him as Our COs and the Medics walked off with the Enemy. Daddy was leaning on Uncle Zero as we got in the car and we all sat down. We then drove to a big house.