Chapter 43: The Honeymoon and a Big Crash Part 4(One Chicago and Hawaii Five-O)

Order of Photos: Group 1: Jeffs and Nicks Room and Nightlight, Kyles Room and Nightlight, Harpers and Haydens Room and Nightlight, Leias and Lillys Room and Nightlight, Tristans Room and Nightlight. Group 2: Jeffs PJs and Socks, Nicks PJs and Socks, Kyles PJs and Socks, Harpers PJs and Socks, Haydens PJs and Socks, Leias PJs and Socks, Lillys PJs and Socks, and Tristans PJs and Socks. Group 3: Jeffs 4 Stuffed Animals(Husky, Tiger, Brown Dog and First Bat), Nicks 4 Stuffed Animals(Second Bat, Shark, Light Brown Bear and Black/Brown Dog) Kyles 4 Stuffed Animals(Weighted Stuffed Animals, Anxiety Weighted fox and raccoon, Bunny, Dinosaur), Harpers 4 Stuffed Animals(Purple Unicorn, Dark Brown Bear, Light Gray/White Penguin and Light Brown Hedge) Haydens 4 Stuffed Animals(Pink Unicorn, Light Brown Bear, Black/White Penguin and Gray Hedge), Leias 4 Stuffed Animals(Cow with a Bowtie, Gray Bunny, Panda Bear, and Black Horse) Lillys 4 Stuffed Animals(Panda Bear with a Bao stick, White/Blue Bunny, Cow and Light Brown Horse) and Tristans 4 Stuffed Animals(Arctic Fox, Elephant, Brown Bear and Dinosaur.)

This part of the story The Honeymoon and a Big Crash Parts (One Chicago and Hawaii Five-O) do Crossover with Hawaii Five-O so they are in that book of mine too. It is called Hawaii Five-O One-Shots and Short Stories.

POV: Adam "Toast" Charles

Once we left the Hospital I helped Kelly get his children into his car and we drove to the Military Base and went to get into the base.

I need ID. said the Security Guy, and Kelly went for his backpack and pulled out four different IDs. He went through them until he found the right one.

Here you go Sir. said Kelly as he gave it to me and I gave it to the Security Guy

No way it is Captain Kelly Severide-Human. You are a legend here Everyone knows the guy who saved Lieutenant Commander Joe White. said the Security Guy

It is actually Severide-Herrmann, COs Husband is Romanian and when he induced us his Husband thought I said Severide-Human not Severide-Herrmann. said Kelly

How did I not know this Marshmallow? I asked as the Security Guy gave me back the ID.

Later and please dont tell anyone Im here. Here you can have this if you dont tell anyone that we are here. said Kelly as he got out a piece of paper and wrote his name and signed it.

I wont thank you so much Sir. Go right in. said Security Guy

Please Toast dont tell Casey about that. said Kelly

I wont if you tell me the story of Severide-Human. I said

It was The Secret Military Team. It was after the second time we went Overseas together and it was his Fiancé at the time. Gabriel was a Lieutenant and he got put on our team, when Mack walked off Danny I went to talk to him. I then said Im Lieutenant Commander Kelly Benjamin-Christopher Severide-Herrmann/Captain Lieutenant Squad. He then repeated it and said nice to meet Kelly Benjamin-Christopher Severide-Human and I didnt have the heart to tell him it was wrong. So he went to Mack and said he met Danny and I and that is when I got the nickname Severide-Human. said Kelly, as we got to the Jet.

Wow, I love that Marshmallow. I said

Daddy, dont we have to take the car back to the airport? asked Jeff

Yes, but I got that under control. said Kelly

Jill still on the Naval Base in Hawaii? asked Kelly as he called someone

Yes, Im coming to the Jets now. Why Hyper? said/asked Jill

Can I borrow a jet to get back to Chicago, you can come with me. Also bring someone to take a car back to the Airport. said Kelly as we got out of the car and Jeff took a sleeping Kyle out.