Chapter 201: A lot of Physical Therapy Part 1

POV: Matt Casey-Severide-Remington-Herrmann

I wake up and see Kelly waking up with his beautiful morning hair.

You look sexy this morning. I said

Babe, I love you but if you work yourself up you have to deal with it. I cant not until I can move without my chest hurting. said Kelly as he gave me a small kiss.

Can I not tell my Husband how sexy he looks? I asked as I moved closer and kissed his neck.

You can but not when you cant have what you want Lieutenant. said Kelly as I hit his chest.

Fuck Matt. said Kelly as he was coughing and I gave him the water from his nightstand.

Sorry Babe, I forgot that your chest is still hurting. Need any help with the shower? I said/asked as I got up and Kelly grabbed his Crutches.

I need a shower. said Kelly as he walked over to my side and I helped him to the bathroom.

Want me to help? I asked, as I turned the water on.

No, I just want to raise my body. Im going to get covered in sweat anyways. said Kelly as he got in and I stripped my clothes before getting in to.

Casey, just know that I cant help you. said Kelly

I know, but you are so sexy this morning. I said as I kissed his stomach I then put his cock in my mouth and started to suck on it. As I did I kept an eye on Kelly.

Good now. said Kelly as he cumed into my mouth.

Yes, now I will put a show on for you. I said

Casey, you have 1 hour until you're late. said Kelly and I saw the time.

When I get home tomorrow I will put a show on for you. I said

Cant I be at Physical Therapy, then we have lunch with your family and dinner with mine. said Kelly as I got dressed and so did Kelly. I then helped him with his underwear and pants.

After all that Babe. I said as I grabbed my keys and ran out of the door.

Hey Matt, late? said/asked Popcorn

Yes, take care of my Husband. I said

Popcorn dont let Matt leave, Baby can you run that to Papa Case. said Kelly as Kevin gave me my phone. Popcorn then wrote something down and gave it to me, his number.

Bye Kyle, I love you Kevy I said as I gave him a kiss and a hug.

I love you too Papa Case. said Kevin as he walked off and I went to my truck. Once I got in I drove to the Firehouse. As I did I had 5 minutes left until my shift started.

Hey Captain Casey, where is Captain Severide? asked Mills

He has Physical Therapy today, he got hit by a car. I said

A car that is good to know.-signed Mouch

Shut up, it is better then what Kelly as been saying.-I signed

Hey that is a real thing, it hits us every time. yelled Andy

I still dont get it. I said as I went to put my things in my locker. Once I put my things up I ran to Bodens Office, because he wanted to talk to me.

Hey Boden. I said as my phone was going off.

Get your phone it is going off. said Boden

Hello, Angel. I said on my phone

Dad, Papa Sev gave you his phone. So Popcorn and Papa Sev are coming to get it. said Emma as I moved the phone and saw Kellys case.

Tell them Im in Bodens office. I said