Chapter 31: Matt Casey Gets Adopted into Kelly Severide's World Part 3

Order of Photos Alisa Jennifer and AJ Martin. Carter Yearwood and Mac Windward.

POV: Christopher Herrmann

Im asleep when the doorbell goes off. I got up and got to answer the door.

Christopher, come we need you now. said the person at the door.

This better be important or Im..Shit Mac and Carter how bad did Kelly get? I said/asked as I pulled everyone into my house and took one of the three children Matt as in his arms.

Papa Case. cried the girl

Christopher swish take Hayden and give Harper back to me. said Matt

Okay, here Harper dropped this. I said give Harper her pacifier, after I wiped it off and put it back in her mouth. I then looked to Mac and Carter

Its bad, he is fighting Zaynes ex-boyfriend, the big one who lied about his age. said Mac

Okay, Matt, stay here with your and Kellys children and your sometimes roommates. Mac, Carter and me are going to back and help Kelly out. If Cindy asks where Im tell that Kelly is having a really bad panic attack and Mac, Carter and I went to calm him down. Oh and Im going to take Valor and Kyle, because they can help calm him down. I would take Kidia to but she is still sleeping. Matt, keep eye on all of them and Hero watch Matt. I said and I took Kyle, his backpack and Valors leash. I then kissed Matts head and put Hayden in this other arm that was holding Kyle. He looks so scared, I motioned for Hero to put his head and Matts lap.

Once we got to the Van Valor jumped in and so did I with Kyle in my arms. I then lay him down on Valors dog bed and grabbed some of the knives for Mac, Carter and me. Once we get to the apartment we see everyone is outside and the firetrucks are here.

Thomas what happened? I asked

Herrmann, there was a fire alarm pulled but we cant find out where. said Thomos

Kevin, Kelly isnt out here. said one of the people

I think I know where it came from. There isnt a fire but dont tell anyone. Mac, Carter and I got it. Valor come on. I said as we walked into the apartment. Thomas came in with us.

Thomas, if you are coming do what I tell you to do. I dont care if you are a Lieutenant and Im not. I know what to do to help Kelly. You are on fire duty only. I said

You got it Herrmann. said Thomas, as we went up the stairs.

Valor, find Sevy. I said

Chris, Kyle is waking up. said Mac

Bring him to me. I said as I took Kyle from Mac

We then get to Kellys floor and it is a mess. I then push Kyle into Thomas arms.

Watch him and stay hidden. If he gets hurt, know that I will be mad. I said

Okay, Herrmann. said Thomas as he held Kyle to him, sliding down the wall. I give Kyles backpack and go back up with Mac and Carter.

Mac go right, Carter check Kellys apartment I will go left. I said and we all walked off. As Im walking Valor comes up to me and we look together. Valor stops and I see a lot of blood. We walked around the corner. I had my knife ready to throw. Valor rubbed against my leg and I put the knife down and saw Kelly with a heavy guy on him.

Sevy Sev, My Baby Star, Baby Firefighter. Its me Papa Christopher and Valor, can you breathe. Dont talk, Baby just shake or nod your head. I said and Kelly shakes his head

Okay, Baby Im going to get the guy off of you. I said but Kelly held him too, he grabbed my hand and put it to the guy's neck and I felt something wrong.