Chapter 62: Christie's and Matt's Parents comes back Part 2

POV: Christopher Herrmann

Sevy, are you okay? I asked as I ran over to him and checked him out, after I got out of Macks arms after the shot went off. I then see Jim is bleeding out.

Yes, but do you have any water? said/asked Kelly and I gave him a water bottle.

Kell, share it with Dan. said Jim and Kelly gave it to Danny.

Dad, are you okay? asked Violet

He only got shot in the knee. said Kelly

I get to match you, we can see who is faster on Crutches. said Jim

Once you get cleared James. said Danny

Fine. said Jim and he put his head on Kellys lap and Danny moved his fingers through his hair. Jim then fell asleep and Kelly and Danny start to laugh.

Why are our Husbands laughing like that? asked Linda and Matt

I didnt know Reagan could laugh like that. said Baez

Jim really wants to keep the baby. said Kelly as Matt sat behind him and kissed something because Kellys laugh turned into one I never heard before. Linda does the same to Danny and he does the same laugh until both just start to cough from laughing so much and Linda and Matt pull out their Inhalers from their pockets. Linda and Matt then gave each other a high-five.

Odi cum id facit(Latin, I hate when he does that. said Kelly and laid down on Matts legs.

Unde etiam id disceret, quod numquam antea fecerat.(Latin, Where did she even learn that from, because she has never done that before.) said Danny

Seu Idiota de Merda. Você disse à Esposa do Meu Fuzileiro Naval Favorito esse truque.(Portuguese (Brazil), You little Shit, you told My Favorite Marines Wife that trick.) said Kelly, as he and Danny pulled away the minute that Jim was off their laps.

Wait so that weird kiss thing came from Matthew? asked Danny

Danny, when did you pick up other languages? asked Jay as he came down to the group.

Kelly has been teaching me not even on purpose. Kind of how Voight wants My Little Hell Fire, to quit being a Firefighter and become a come. said Danny

When Hell freezes over My Little Hell Ice. said Kelly

The only way you can be a cop is with me Hell Storm. said Danny as Christie hugs Kelly.

Will you not hug me when I feel like Im going to pass out. said Kelly

Come we couldnt hear you guys? asked Voight and Danny threw Toast something

Courez, grille-pain, ne le laissez pas vous trouver. Nous vous verrons dans la cabane dans les arbres.(French, Run Toaster, dont let him find you. We will see you in the treehouse.) said Kelly and Danny and Toast ran off with Mouse and then got in Mouses van.

You never answered me Severide. said Voight

You dont even know my last name Void. said Kelly and he looked at Danny

Torchwood One, right Kell? asked Danny

Yep, it fits him also it is in his name. said Kelly

That is your last name Severide. yelled Voight

No its Casey-Severide-Badass-Reagan. said Danny, then he, Linda, Matt, me and Kelly laughed. The four then high-fived and got in Matts truck, as Matt picked up Linda and Danny picked up Kelly. They put them on their backs and once they got Matts truck they switched people and opened the back doors for their panthers and got in the front.