Chapter 154: A Sevasey Fight Part 3

POV: Third Person

One year later, Sevasey is Divorce. It happened five months after the crash. Kelly couldnt even look at Matt and Matt was always fighting him to do things. Danny and Baez are staying in Chicago to keep them from killing each other. Danny was always feeling like shit, because Kelly wasnt taking care of himself. At times like this Danny and Kelly dont like their Mind Connection, but they like to know that when they are down they always have someone there for them.

Danny and Baez have been trying to get Sevasey back together. They havent had a lot of luck with Kelly, but Matt has been trying. Matt has tried so many of Kellys favorite things even doing the things he hates. He still does it so that Kelly can see that he is trying to make up for everything that happened.

Also Kelly changed his last name and added to his middle name. So his full name is Kelly Benjamin-Christopher Nicholas-Jeffery Severide-Remington-Herrmann.

POV: Danny Reagan

Matt, are you okay? asked Baez as Matt was watching Kyle.

I thought he woke up. said Matt

He wont wake up sir. said Doctor Scott

Yes, he will when he knows that His Angel is waiting for his Baby Boy to come back to him. said Matt as he moved his hand on Kyles face and everyone but me was confused.

What does that mean? asked Baez

It is a song that from Bisnonno(Great-Grandpa) Luke, Nonno Max and Pap Chris. said Matt

When Max was younger, around 2 months Luke adopted him. Luke and Lillian only had girls and both wanted a boy. Well Luke more than Madison, so one day Luke was at work and there was a baby on the street with his name on him. So that is how Max got adopted by the Herrmanns. Chris, was because Max dated Christophers Dad and they stayed best friends even after their breakup. When Chris was three his parents died and Max adopted him without telling Lilly. I said as Kelly woke up and sat on my lap.

I just held Kelly close to me and he calmed down, which was good because I started to feel better. That is when I started to talk in or Minds.

Kell Hell, we both know he will wake up when his Dad and Tad are at least dating again.-I said

Dan Hell, he doesnt mean it.-said Kelly

He doesnt mean it, what the fucking hell Kell. Thats like people saying Baez and I are dating. I yelled as the doctor came in and looked so confused.

"If he really wanted to be with me he should have told me to quit being a Navy-Marine or say that Im bad at relationships."said Kelly as he got up and went to the window.

Im so glad Baez got Matt to go outside. I went to the window and saw Matt playing with their dogs and cats. Kelly then turned around and he slid down the wall. I went to sit by him.

You good Sevy SEAL? I asked and Kelly started to cry.

I fucked up so bad. said Kelly

Its okay Sevy SEAL, I got you. Just let it out and lets give your Sertraline and Sumatriptan(Imitrex). I said and Kelly took them after that he put his head on my lap.

Do you think he still has our rings? asked Kelly as Andy came in and we gave him the bags with their Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Work Rings, Military Rings and the Promise Rings. I had Matts the ones Kelly gave him and Andy had Kellys the ones Matt gave him.

We do Little Brother. Are you going to ask my Ex-Brother-In-Law to be my first Favorite Brother-In-Law again? said/asked Andy as he sat on Kellys other side

I know, I don't think I should. He wants me to stop being a Navy-Marine. said Kelly as I pulled out my phone and pulled up a video of Matt talking.

Little Brother, watch this. I said as I gave him my phone and he played the video.

Hey Kelly Benjamin-Christopher Nicholas-Jeffery Severide-Remington-Herrmann, I know that you are so mad at me and I broke your trust that we had. For that Im so sorry, I guess I just never knew how much being a Navy SEAL and Marine meant to you. Im so sorry I let your son Kyle get taken, I know that he is your Little Human Baby Boy. I have fucked up a lot since that Car Crash, Im so sorry. I love you My Lieutenant, which is why Im going to live in Portland, Oregon. I cant be the reason why you keep having so many Panic Attacks. I love you too much for that. You brought so much joy into my life for 24-years, our 17 years of dating, to that 1 amazing year of our engagement and our four years of being married.

One day I hope you forgive me fully and come running back into my life just like you did when we were at the Fire Academy. Dont give up your dreams, also you should stay in the Navy-Marines, dont listen to me. Danny, Christopher, Annabelle, Andy, Your Fathers Niff, Your Firehouse 52 Family, The Secret Military Team of yours, Max Sr, Declan, Deven, and Second Christopher all told me how much it brings you close to them and your Mom and Dad.

Also before Danny comes back, thanks for telling me his password. One thing I think would make you a really Hot Detective. If we were still married I would so fucking love for you to fuck me in your Dress Blue Uniform. Like you did when I became Captain and I borrowed your Tie, because I lost mine and needed it because I was getting prompted.

Anyways I love you so much My Prince of Saving. Always My Sev and Forever Your Case. siad Matt on the video as Kelly was crying and playing with both sets of rings. Andy and I gave him a hug. As we did, Kelly's phone went off.

Kelly got his phone out, he had it so Andy and I could see the messages.

My Captain Dragoste: Goodbye Kelly Benjamin-Christopher Nicholas-Jeffery Severide-Remington-Herrmann, I Love you so much.

My Lieutenant Dragoste: I want to talk before you go.

My Captain Dragoste: Sorry, Kelly, but I already left. I said bye to everyone. I just couldnt stand to say bye to you without giving you a kiss. Sorry Kelly. I have to go. Please dont die.

My Lieutenant Dragoste: Come back to the Hospital I want to talk about us.

My Captain Dragoste: Read the message.

My Lieutenant Dragoste: Please Casey, we need to talk.

My Captain Dragoste: Stop texting my Brother.

My Lieutenant Dragoste: Case, I still love you.

My Captain Dragoste: leave my brother alone you broke his heart.

My Lieutenant Dragoste: Christie, please it is important.

My Captain Dragoste: No, now leave him alone. My Captain Dragoste: has blocked you.