Chapter 38: Sevasey Wedding Part 3

Order of photos For Group 1: Kelly, Matt, their flower crowns, and their rings. Groomsmen suits, Bridesmaid dresses, Groomsmen: flowers, Bridesmaids: wrist corsage, flowers, bracelets, earrings and necklaces. Mouses, Andy Darden, Danny Reagan, Adam Ruzek, Wills and Jay Halsteads flower crowns.

Order of photos For Group 2: Cindys, Roses, Mayas, Annas and Lillys: dress, wrist corsage, bracelet and Christopher, Devan, Declan, Austin, Maxs. Henrys and Mouchs suits. Annabelle: dress, bracelet, flowers, wrist corsage, Herrmann Boys suit, their flower crowns. Cassandra: dress, bracelet, flowers, wrist corsage. Matty: suit, Tracy: dress, bracelet, flowers, wrist corsage and flower crown(Cassandra, Matty and Tracy).

Order of photos For Group 3: Christie Caseys dress and bracelet. Violet Jordans dress and bracelet. Both of their flowers, wrist corsages and flower crowns.

Order of photos For Group 4: Brian-Kellys suit, Nick and Jeffs suits, Kyles suit, Tristans suit, Zayne and Bills suits. Harley-Ramona: dress, bracelet, flowers and wrist corsage. Harpers and Haydens dress, bracelet, flowers and wrist corsage. Kidias dress, bracelet, flowers and wrist corsage. Leias and Lillys dress, bracelet, flowers and wrist corsage. Sophies, Emmas and Olivia's dress, bracelet, flowers and wrist corsage.

Order of photos For Group 5: Hero, his bowtie, Valor, his bowtie, Valerie, her bow, Marine, his Bowtie, Mission, her bow and Brenda, her bow.

Order of photos For Group 6: The flowers in the Flower Girls baskets, the Flower Girls baskets, and Ring Bearers pillow. The Ring Bearers flower crowns and flower the Flower Girls: flower crowns and bracelets.

Order of photos For Group 7: Lindas dress, Amelias, Nickis, Evelyns and Adelines dresses, The Reagan Ladies flower crowns, bracelet and flowers. Jacks and Seans suits and flower crowns.

Order of photos For Group 8: Honor and Integrity Reagan, Honors bowtie and Integritys Bow. Brave and Liberty Gerwitz, Libertys bow and Braves bowtie. Handcuff and Arrest Halstead, their bowties. Noble and Grace Halstead, Graces bow and Nobles bowtie. Hope and Mercy Ruzek, their bows.

Order of photos For Group 9: Lady Madison Mansions dress and flower crown. Mayas and Bellas dress and flower crown. Keiras dress and flower crown. Bens, Blakes, Jacksons, Jerrys and Kevins suits and flower crown. AJs and Baby Kevins suit and flower crown.

POV: Christie Casey

It is time for Matts and Kellys first dance as a married couple, Kyle and Tristan dont want to leave Kellys arms. So Matt tells us to stop and let Kelly hold them while they dance.

Alright lets get the Newlyweds on the dance floor for their first dance as a Married couple. said the announcer, as Kelly and Matt got up and Kelly had Tristan and Kyle in his arms.

Kelly, do you want us to hold Kyle and Tristan? I asked

They wont let you do that. said Kelly, as they started to dance.

Papa Case. cried Harper and Hayden at the same time and ran to Matt. Matt then picked them up and Matt and Kelly went on dancing with Harper, Hayden, Kyle and Tristan in their arms.

Kelly, you win. said Christopher, as Kelly just laughs.

Yes, Matt has our 2-year-olds twins Harper and Hayden. While I have my 3-year-old son Kyle and my 1-year-old son of course I win. said Kelly he and Matt are done dancing.

Alright it is now time for the Mother of the Kelly and Kelly to have their Mother-Son dance. said the announcer, as Kelly and Cindy got up confusing Firehouse 51, Minus Blake Gallo, Violet Mikami, Darren Ritter, Otis and everyone who knows laughs. Kelly then took the Microphone.