Chapter 190: Sevasey's All Arts Studio and Sevasey The Hero Part 2

POV: Kelly Casey-Severide-Remington-Herrmann

Wait back up and dont distract me. What the fuck do you mean we never got divorce. Matt said as he sat up on my legs and I got up too.

Erin, she texted me last night, we never filed the Divorce Paperwork, so we were still legally married the whole time. I said as I kissed Matts head

So were married and only took a brake. said Matt

Yep. I said as I went back laying down and Matt laid on me. As he did he went back to looking at all my tattoos. He then saw the one on my right shoulder and on my right side chest that had mine, Christopher, my uncles, Nonna, Nonno, Uncle Mack, my Parents, My Fathers, Andys, Drews, Dannys, Wills, Jays, Adams and Mouses Military numbers and branches. As he did he saw there was one more spot and he was confused.

Babe, why is there a space here? asked Matt as he pointed under Drews.

I dont know yet. It depends on if my Husband gets into the Air Force. I said

Can you help me fill out the paperwork? asked Matt as he got up and put his clothes back on. I did the same, as Matt got the Air Force paperwork out of his backpack and he sat on my lap. As we only have one chair right now. We then got to work on it. After a bit there was a knock on the door. Matt got up and I answered the door. As I did I saw it was one of my Navy Officers.

Can I help you, Langley? I asked as I sat back in the chair and Matt sat down on my lap as he went back to working on the Air Force Paperwork.

I know you said not to bother you when you arent at the Base, but it is important. said Langley

What is it? Babe that goes in the next line. I asked and said

Well Monroe, West and Keller, are talking shit about me because Im only 15. said Langley

Langley, you can come over to our house and we can talk about it. I will make my Chicken Parmigiana. said Matt as he got the paperwork done and gave it to me.

I dont want to intrude, you guys have a busy life. said Langley

Langley, if Matt said you can come over to our house you are doing it. You dont have to worry about the house being crowded, because it will only be Matt, Kyle, Tristan, Harrison, Nifty, Baby Hs, Baby Ls, Middle K, Big K, Noah-Riley, The Six and me. The others are going to the movies. I said as I looked over Matts Air Force Paperwork.

Okay I will come over. Also, can I stay a few days? My parents and family kicked me out when they saw me kiss a boy. said Langley and pulled him into a hug.

Kai Milo Langley, that is fine, we have room. Go to the base and get your things. Then come back here and we will take you home with us. I said as I let him go and walked off.

Once it was time to go I gave Kyle my phone and took Langleys one backpack and a trash back in my hands. As I do, our family gets to the cars. Harrison, Kyle, Langley, Matt and I get to my car. I put Langleys bags in the back and he got in between Kyle and Harrison.

Langley, do you want to sit up front? I asked

Can I get carsick if I sit in the back? said Langley

Sure, Matt can you two switch. I said as Matt got out, he put Kyles carseat in the middle and got in the back. I then drove us home and Langley was looking out the window.

Kai, you can talk to me. I said

Can I do it in private? asked Kai

Sure Kiddo, hey we are here. I said as we all got out and I got his bags.