Chapter 191: Sevasey's All Arts Studio and Sevasey The Hero Part 3

POV: Matt Casey-Severide-Remington-Herrmann

Once all our children here were in their beds Kelly and I went to check on Kyle, Harrison and Kai. Harrison and Kai were in their beds asleep, while Kai was still up. He also had Sevasey and Murphy Two in his arms. Kelly and I knocked on his door and Kai took off his clothes and laid on the bed with the stuffed animals shoved under his bed.

Baby, why did you do that? I asked

So that you can have your fun Sir. said Kai

Baby, lets get your underwear and shirt back on. Matt and I arent like that. Also Baby, you never have to hide your stuffed animals in our house. said Kelly as he put Kais underwear and his shirt back on Kai. I then gave him back Sevasey and Murphy Two. We both kissed his head and we turned off the lights and slightly closed the door. After reading four bedtime stories, we pulled his blankets up to his head when he fell asleep.

Babe, Im worried about Kai. I said once we got our room and changed into our sweats and no shirts on. We then got into our bed and I put my head on Kelly.

Im worried too, Babe, but we can just help him through it. said Kelly as he gave me a kiss on my lips. I then go to lay on my pillow and go to sleep. Once Im asleep for an hour. Someone was moving on our bed and I saw Kai curled up into Kelly. Kelly was still asleep for once, but he moved his arms around Kai and me. I then fell back asleep, woke up an hour later to Kelly and Kai talking so I got up and sat closer to Kelly as I did. Kai pulled himself into my lap.

Hey Baby, what is wrong? I asked

I saw them rape and hurt me. said Kai as he cried into my chest

Oh Baby, we got you. Why dont you get under our blanket and sleep in our bed tonight. said Kelly as we lifted the blankets so Kai could get under and he pulled us close to him.

Thank Daddy and Matt. said Kai as he put his head on my chest where my heart is.

Anytime Baby. I said as I kissed his head and moved so we were laying down.

Daddy, can I stay like this tonight? asked Kai

Sure Baby, I dont mind. I said as Kelly kissed his head and pulled us closer to him and we were under his big strong arm. Once I saw Kai was asleep I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Baby and Babe, time to get up, it is 6:24 AM. said Kelly as he gave us each a kiss on the head

Morning Baby, lets get you up and get breakfast with you. Then we can put your things up in your room. Also we will go to the store to get you whatever you want. I said as I kissed Kais head, he started to move and got scared he then ran into the bathroom. As he did I felt the bed was wet and so was my pants. I got up and knocked on the door. Kelly was making breakfast as it is his day to make food so I grabbed one of Kellys soft shirts, some clean pants for me and I went into Evans and Emilys. I then grabbed a pair of Evans underwear and went back to mine and Kellys room. Once I got there I knocked on the bathroom door.

Dont come in, I'm not ready for you. Just give me a second to get ready. said Kai and I opened the door and what I saw killed me. I dropped the clothes and walked over to Kai.

Baby, what are you doing? I asked as he took my hand and put it on his butt, but I just took it off. When I did, Kai was so confused and went to smack his on butt.

Kai, Baby can you stop smacking your butt. You are making it really red. I said as I took his hand in mine and he started to use his other hand to smack his butt.

I cant, I wet your bed. I need to be pushed and if you dont do it I have to. said Kai

Baby, can you stop smacking your butt and come over to me so I can put some cream on it. That way it wont hurt as bad. I said but Kai didnt stop. In fact he got out a ruler and started to smack his butt even harder and faster. I took the ruler and put it to the side. I then picked the cream up and put it on his butt. As I did Kai tried to go back to smacking his butt.