Chapter 178: Just breathe Boys Part 1

POV: Jeremiah Maxwell Alastair

It is late and we just got back from the mission that everyone thought we were dead. I couldnt sleep so I went to the corner of the darkest room in Caps house. Once I got there I saw Angelo, Knight and Johnson, I went to curl up into Angelo and I then felt someone take me in their arms. I then saw it was Sapphirus, I laid in his arms. I then felt two other people come up to me and I saw that Callisto and Cap came over with Harrison in Callistos arms.

Boys, try and get some sleep. I will make you breakfast in the morning. Dont worry Alas, I will make sure you can eat it. said Cap as we all curled up together.

Cap, do you think I can call my Dad? asked Angelo

We will call them tomorrow or my Papa may have told them. said Cap as we started to fall asleep. I woke up the next day and saw everyone but Harrison.

Cap, Harrison is gone. I cried and I felt a hand on my back.

Hey Bud, Harrison is okay, he is eating some food. Let them sleep some and you can go get some food. You guys all need to eat a lot to get back your strength. said the guy

Are you Matt? I asked as he helped me up and picked me up. I have a fractured foot, so I cant walk. We then got to the table he put me down in a chair and gave me some food.

Hey Bud, Im the Matt, Kelly talks about. said Matt as he gave me water and I drank it so fast.

Morning Papi Case, your Grandchildren wanted you and Papi. said someone

Kidia, go let them play with their cousins. Kelly is still sleeping. Bud, do you want more water? said/asked Matt as Kidia took the children off to a different part of the house.

If Im allowed to. I said and Matt gave me another cup and put a pitcher of water by my plate.

Alas and Harris, where are you? asked Angelo

In the dinning getting food. Matt is really kind. I said as Angelo came up to me and sat down he then took some of my food. Matt then gave him a plate and some water.

Sir, you dont have to do this. said Angelo

Hey Kid, you dont need to call me sir. Matt is just fine and Kelly would do the same. said Matt

Marco Carlos Angelo and this my Little brother Jeremiah Maxwell Alastair. said Angelo

Nice to meet you two. Im Matthew James Casey-Severide-Remington-Herrmann, but Matt is just fine. I actually prefer Matt. said Matt as I saw Johnson come in and he just took some of the pancakes off the plate Matt was putting them on.

Johnson, put the pancake down and make your own food. said Matt

Why dont I get any pancakes? asked Johnson

Because I know you have eaten in the last five years. said Matt as Knight came in and he also took some of my pancakes. Matt then gave him his own plate and he started to eat the food.

Wow these are the best pancakes ever. said Knight as he drank all his water and Matt filled our cups back up. Harrison then came to sit in my lap and I hugged him while I ate the rest of my pancakes. I then felt Callisto and Sapphirus moving their fingers in our hair and then they each kissed our heads. After a bit Cap comes in and he sits on the counter. Matt gives Callisto and Sapphirus some pancakes and water and they sit down. Harrison goes to them and sits in between them. I then saw Cap eating something but I cant tell what it is.

Case, I have missed your cooking, also Bello you have gotten a lot better. said Cap

Thanks Sev, but you need to eat something besides chocolate. Eat some of the pancakes. said Matt as he gave Cap Pancakes and he ate some of them. He then sat them aside and got his Inhaler, he then used it. Once he was done with his Inhaler he just sat on the counter not eating again. We all know that it is because of how bad he got sick while we were held captive.