Chapter 171: I'm Not Lying To My Boys Part 2

POV: Annabelle Herrmann

Once Im done with my homework I go to find out what is taking Dad so long. Once I get to Sevys and Darys room I see them asleep on Dad. I pulled Sevys blankets up on them and kissed their heads. I then got my phone out and took a photo. I went to my room and saved the photo as my background. Once I get my book out Grandpa comes into my room.

Hey Annabelle, do you know where Christopher is? asked Grandpa

He is sleeping. I said as Drew and Matt came into my room.

Well can you wake him up? asked Grandpa

No, he is sleeping in Sevys and Darys room. They are asleep on him. You two can sleep in Andys bed. Dont wake them up.-I signed and Grandpa was confused.

What was that Annabelle? asked Grandpa

She was talking to us. said Drew

We were going to. Valor wanted his favorite Aunt. said Matt and Valor jumped on my bed.

Well I wanted my Nephew too. I said as Valor was licking my face and Grandpa looked at me weirdly. I then went under my bed and pulled out toys for my Nieces and Nephews.

Annabelle, I didnt know you like dogs. said Grandma

I have dog photos all over my room. I said as Valor laid on my bed with his new toy. That is when Loki and Roxy jumped on my bed and they went behind Valor.

Okay, Annabelle, he is yours for tonight unless Kelly takes him back. said Matt as he and Drew leave with their pets and go next door to Sevys and Darys room.

Annabelle, do you know why your oldest brothers hate us? asked Grandma

They have to trust you. Grandpa did punch Dad after he found out Dad told them about Mom. They saw it and had a panic attack, Sevy just had a bad one. So dont think Dad is going to talk to you guys for a while. If I were you I would let them warm back up to you. I said as Kenny James came into my room and sat on my bed petting Valor.

Okay, we will let them be and warm back up to us. said Grandpa

They arent going to do that.-signed Kenny James

I know, I wrote Dad and our brothers a note.-I signed

What are you guys talking about? asked Grandma

Guys, Dad is sleeping with Sevy and Dary. Annabella, go get a photo of them.-signed Lee Henry

I did, it is my lockscreen.-I signed as I showed them the photo

Annabella, Dad wants you in Sevys and Darys room now.-signed Max as I got up and my brothers followed me. Once I got there I saw Kelly panicking and Dad couldnt do anything because he was helping Andy through his panic attack.

K, hey just breathe and focus on me.-I signed

They died again and again Annabella.-signed Kelly

Hey, you still have me and our family that Papa Made us.-I signed and Kelly hugged me

Thanks Sis. I love you.-signed Kelly as he gave me a hug. I then went to Andy and helped him out as Kelly went back to sleep on Dad. Once I got to Andy he held me close.

A, hey just breathe and focus on me.-I signed as Andy let go.

She died again and again Annabella.-signed Andy

Hey, you still have me and our family that Papa Made us.-I signed and Andy hugged me

Thanks Sis. I love you.-signed Andy as he hugged me and he fell back to sleep on Dad.