Chapter 125: Squad 3 VS Truck 81 Part 2

POV: Tony

Thank you for telling me His Dad just found out and he is really happy. said Severide

When can he come home? I asked as I sat down by Severide and hugged him.

We are going to keep him for a bit to keep an eye on him. If he is doing good then he can come home today. Have a nice day sirs and I will call you when we find out. said the doctor and hung up. Abby then gets scared of me and I stop hugging Severide.

Why dont you two come with us and you can meet my Husband, one of our sons and daughters. Also my adopted Dad and Uncle. said Severide

Sure, are we going to go in your rig because car went into the water. said Abbys Mama

That is fine, by the way the guy beside me is Tony, the guy that hugged him is Capp they are engaged. The guy who saved you two is my adopted brother and that is Cruz. said Severide as he got up grabbing his crutches and we walked to the rig.

Nice to meet you guys, Im Elle and this is my wife Liz. said Elle

Sorry Matt is calling me. Hey Babe, is everything okay? said/asked Severide

Sev, Kyl is having a panic attack and Chris is trying everything but nothing is working. said Casey as I started the rig and started to drive.

Matthew, don't call me Chris. I prefer you calling me Christopher. said Herrmann

Father shut up and Case just hold him in your arms. While Christopher sings You Are My Only Sunshine in Italian. said Severide

Okay thank you Babe. I will see you when you get back. De asemenea, nu le-am spus încă. Așa că doar noi și Echipa știm.(Romanian, Also I havent told them yet. So only us and Squad know.) said Casey as Severide, Cruz and Capp look for some dry clothes for Elle and Liz.

Okay see you in a bit. said Severide

I love you. said Casey

Love you too. said Severide and he hung up.

All we got his Squad 3 shirts, pants and hoodies. said Cruz

That would work, Capp, Cruz, and Andy coats off. Capp and Cruz, we are going to hold them up while Elle and Liz change thank you boys and Sword. said Seveide as he gave them the towels that his dogs gave him to Elle and Liz and Cruz gave them the clothes.

You wouldnt happen to have any underwear? asked Liz

I do but only Aella-Nadine and my 15-year-old daughter will fit in them. You can try Sophs if you want. said Severide as he grabbed his backpack.

Can we, Elle doesnt like the feeling of not wearing underwear. said Liz

She is so much better than my Brother-In-Law. said Andy

Like My is any better Andrew. Also here you go Elle said Severide

Thank you Mr. Kelly. said Elle

Kelly is fine. said Severide and we shifted to his right side.

Wow they fit. said Liz

Do you want a pair too? asked Severide

I dont mind, but if you have a second pair and I dont take your daughters I would love a pair. said Liz and Severide got a pair out and gave it to Liz.

I cant give you guys any bras, my daughter is small there, but we can get some off one of the ladies at our Firehouse for one. said Severide and I went over a bump. I then saw him fall.

Sorry Sev-ride. I said

Im fine Capp caught me before I fell. said Severide and we got to the Firehouse.