Chapter 12: Kelly Leaves for the Navy SEALS Again(Flashback)

Order of photos go Kelly Severide, Will Halstead, Jay Halstead, Mouse, Adam Ruzek, Danny Reagan, Corporal Honor Reagan, Lieutenant Hero Severide-Herrmann, Lieutenant Valor Severide-Herrmann, Corporal Integrity Reagan, Doctor Handcuff Halstead, Doctor Arrest Halstead, Detective Noble Halstead, Detective Grace Halstead, Ranger Brave Gerwitz, Ranger Liberty Gerwitz Officer Hope and Officer Mercy Ruzek

This cross over with The Secret Military Team(One Chicago & Blue Bloods) and my Blue Bloods book.

POV: Lieutenant Kelly Benjamin-Christopher Severide-Herrmann

Im 22 and Im in the Navy. I'm a Navy SEAL, but my Military record isnt known to people outside my team and our families. I have been in the Navy SEALS since I was out of High School. Today Im saying bye to my family for at least a year. So the Herrmanns, Mamma Cindys family, my siblings, my Godfather Uncle Mouch, my Aunts and Uncles from my biological Dads Firehouse all say bye and Papa Chris and Uncle Declan drive me to the airport and I say bye. I was excited to meet my new team and see our Surprise.

I got to the Base and met my team. We are called the, The Secret Military Team. There are three of us whose Military record isnt known to people outside my team and our families. The three of us are all Navy SEALS, you got me, Will Halstead, and Adam Ruzek. Our other teammates are Jay Halstead, Greg "Mouse" Gerwitz and Daniel "Danny" Reagan. Their Military record is known to the world. Jay and Mouse are Army Rangers of the 3rd Battalion 75t. Ranger Regiment and Danny is a Marine of the 2nd Battalion, 5th Marines.

We all have code names so that people dont find out our real names and kill our families. Our Code names are Captain Doctor Nuggets, Captain Lieutenant Squad, Captain Ads Cop, Captain Detective Nuggets, Captain Mouse Ninja and Captain Detective Lance.

Im Captain Lieutenant Squad, Will is Captain Doctor Nuggets, Adam is Captain Ads Cop, Jay is Captain Detective Nuggets, Mouse is Captain Mouse Ninja and Danny is Captain Detective Lance. We all have two Military Working Dogs that are also K9s, Fire Dogs and Service Dogs. They are Australian Shepherds: there are 5 girls and 6 boys.

Only Mouse named his own dogs, Will named Jays and Jay named Wills. Kelly named Dannys and Danny named Kellys. All of us, but Adam named his two dogs. The girls are Grace, Hope, Mercy, Liberty and Integrity and the boys are Noble, Handcuff, Arrest, Hero, Valor, Brave and Honor. Im happy that I finally have not one but two dogs just like Papa Chris said I could one I found out I could be around dogs and not have a small reaction to them.

My two dogs are Lieutenant Hero and Lieutenant Valor, Wills are Doctor Handcuff and Doctor Arrest, Adams are Officer Hope and Officer Mercy, Jays are Detective Noble and Detective Grace, Mouses are Ranger Brave and Ranger Liberty, and Dannys are Corporal Honor and Corporal Integrity. Also I havent told my family that I dont have a small reaction to dogs any more, Im just going to bring my two dogs home once the Mission is over.

Our ranks are E-3 Lance Corporal Danny Reagan, First Lieutenant Mouse, Sergeant First Class Jay Halstead, Lieutenant Commander Will Halstead, Lieutenant Junior Grade Adam Ruzek and Im a Lieutenant. On the first day we became a family.

POV: Lieutenant Commander Will Halstead

Jay, Mouse and I got to the base and met our team and dogs. The six of us became a small family. We got ready for the mission with the others and then we went on the Mission. All of it was going good until Danny got kidnapped and Kelly freaked out.

Kelly Kell, we will find Danny. I said

Just breathe, dont make us call Papa Hell. said Jay, talking about Christopher Herrmann.

Lieutenant Hero and Lieutenant Valor are here. said Mouse, talking about Kellys dogs.

We will get our Lance back. said Adam, as he gave Kelly a cup.