Chapter 42: The Honeymoon and a Big Crash Part 3(One Chicago and Hawaii Five-O)

Order of Photos: Group 1: Jeffs and Nicks Room and Nightlight, Kyles Room and Nightlight, Harpers and Haydens Room and Nightlight, Leias and Lillys Room and Nightlight, Tristans Room and Nightlight. Group 2: Jeffs PJs and Socks, Nicks PJs and Socks, Kyles PJs and Socks, Harpers PJs and Socks, Haydens PJs and Socks, Leias PJs and Socks, Lillys PJs and Socks, and Tristans PJs and Socks. Group 3: Jeffs 4 Stuffed Animals(Husky, Tiger, Brown Dog and First Bat), Nicks 4 Stuffed Animals(Second Bat, Shark, Light Brown Bear and Black/Brown Dog) Kyles 4 Stuffed Animals(Weighted Stuffed Animals, Anxiety Weighted fox and raccoon, Bunny, Dinosaur), Harpers 4 Stuffed Animals(Purple Unicorn, Dark Brown Bear, Light Gray/White Penguin and Light Brown Hedge) Haydens 4 Stuffed Animals(Pink Unicorn, Light Brown Bear, Black/White Penguin and Gray Hedge), Leias 4 Stuffed Animals(Cow with a Bowtie, Gray Bunny, Panda Bear, and Black Horse) Lillys 4 Stuffed Animals(Panda Bear with a Bao stick, White/Blue Bunny, Cow and Light Brown Horse) and Tristans 4 Stuffed Animals(Arctic Fox, Elephant, Brown Bear and Dinosaur.)

This part of the story The Honeymoon and a Big Crash Parts (One Chicago and Hawaii Five-O) do Crossover with Hawaii Five-O so they are in that book of mine too. It is called Hawaii Five-O One-Shots and Short Stories.

POV: Danny Williams

Once Kelly puts Steve in the passage seat of my car I drive home. As Im driving home I see Matt and Kelly behind me and Matt is losing control of the car. That is when their car goes over the railing. I turned on the Serine and got out of my car running down the hill only to get knocked out. When I come around Kelly is looking me over.

Danno, are you okay? asked Kelly

Yes, my head hurts. I said and Kelly gave me ibuprofen and some water he then walked off and looked like he was having a hard time walking on his right leg.

Kyle Baby, where are you? yelled Kelly

DADDY SOMEONE IS TAKING ME AND HE SAID I HAVE TO GO BACK TO THEM. KELLY YOU PROMISE I DONT HAVE TO. yelled Kyle

Kyle, I got you. said Kelly, as he flipped over the guy and stabbed him two times and took Kyle and then he landed on his right leg and I heard a snap.

Kelly, sit down and give me Kyle. I said

I cant I have to find Matt. said Kelly

Kelly, your leg is broken. I said

But I need to find..Cant breathe.ithu..rts. said Kelly not getting a lot of air and passed out. Then comes Matt and the rest of their children with Baby Chris and Tristan in his arms.

Danno, help I cant find Kyl or Sev. said Matt

Baby, what is wrong? asked Steve

Oh my God Kelly. said Matt as he gave Steve Tristan and Baby Chris.

Case, I found you. said Kelly

Yes Babe, you did now Bello stay awake, tell me about you and Andy. said Matt

He wasnt bad at sex until a week before the Academy. said Kelly

Why Im not surprised by that comment but yes he is shit. said Matt

Tristan was good, he treated my family like his. said Kelly

Babe, before we left you hugged Christophers In-Laws why I thought you hate them. said Matt

They gave me Brenda(sword) and Mission for my wedding gift. I love that they finally found a way into my heart my love of dogs. said Kelly as the Paramedics got here.

Sev, keep talking the Paramedics just got here. said Matt

I talked to Boden and Andy is now on Squad when we get back and Drew is going to be on Ambo. Boden said I like that we need someone with Military Medic training. I was trying not to laugh, but shhh they don't know it is a secret. said Kelly as the Paramedics got to work.