Chapter 68: Matt sees Kelly's Art up, first time in a Museum/Art Show Part 2

POV: Christopher Herrmann

Once we dropped off the children, Matt, Kelly and I went to the store so that I could get the Ingredients for my Pasta Roni and Italian Baked Meatballs. Kelly and Matt went to get the Ingredients for my Italian Baked Meatballs and I got the Ingredients for my Pasta Roni.

I then get a text for Matt and see it is a statement and question.(It is just them, but it is what they have each other on their phones.)

Sevys Husband: Kelly said you need a 1 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs, so Im looking for them but I cant find them. Kelly then comes to our basket with 1 cup Italian-seasoning and bread. Where do you find the Italian-seasoned bread crumbs, because Kelly wont say why he didnt get Italian-seasoned bread crumbs.

Sevs Papi Italian: I make them Matt, Kelly never liked the ones from the store.

Sevys Husband: Okay, thank you. I now have to find my husband.

Sevs Papi Italian: He is with me. He got the Angel Hair Pasta for me.

Sevys Husband: Thank you can you ask Kelly if we got everything?

Sevs Papi Italian: You have most of it but I have the last thing. Come to the register.

Sevys Husband: On my way. Im going to get Sev some more chocolate, he ate all the chocolate that I got him three months ago.

Sevs Papi Italian: He picked a good guy, thank you for loving my son. I love you by the way son. If you want I can buy the chocolate and teach you how to make the food.

Sevys Husband: You dont have to do that Christhopher, I will get the chocolate, I also have to get Kidia and our triplets chocolate too.

Sevs Papi Italian: Get up here when you get everything. Also you dont have to call me Christopher every time, Chris is okay.

Once I texted that Kelly and I were at the register. We were letting others go in front of us.

Sir, you can go before me. said someone

Im waiting on my Son-In-Law, he is getting Chocolate, for his husband and oldest daughters. I said, and Kelly tapped me six times, I gave him one of the fidget toys I keep on me.

That sounds like a good Husband. said the person

He is, they dated for 15 years, almost 16 years. I said and Kelly signed to me.

Can I go wait in the car? It is too loud. Im starting to get a Migraine.-signed Kelly

That is fine, here are the keys. I said as I gave Kelly the keys

Thank you Papa Chris.-signed Kelly and he went to the car.

Nana, I got it there was a nice tall guy that helped me reach it. said a little girl

Christopher, I got everything, where is Kelly? said/asked Matt

Matthew, I said Chris is fine, also he is starting to get a Migraine so he went to the car. I said

Nana, that is the guy that helped me. said the little girl

Maira, did you say thank you? asked the Lady

Thank you mr. Matt. said Maira

Welcome Maira. said Matt

Hey, Babe, are you okay? asked Matt on his phone.

Is Sevy okay? I asked

Okay, I will be right there, let me just give Christopher the food and get you a sprite. I love you too. said Matt as he took one of the German Chocolates and went to find a sprite.