Chapter 124: Squad 3 VS Truck 81 Part 1

POV: Kelly Casey-Severide-Herrmann

I woke up at 6:24 in the morning with my Husband laying on me and a message from Boden.

Chief Boden: I just wanted to give you a heads up. The higher ups want to do a Competition between Squad 3 and Truck 81 to show the other Squads and Trucks how to work as a team. I would have texted you and Casey, but Terrance accidentally deleted his number. Can you tell Casey for me. See you at the Firehouse. -Boden

Me: Will do, what kind of competition?

Chief Boden: It will be different challenges I dont know what.

Me: Okay, we have to get ready and get our children to school. Also Kyles doctor's appointment got moved to noon tomorrow. Deepened on how he does this morning he may come to the Firehouse. I will text you how he does this morning.

Chief Boden: Okay thank you for telling me.

Once Boden texted that I got off my phone and woke Matt up. He then went to wake up our 8, while I got Kyle, Tristan, Baby Chris, Luna, Noah, Stormie and Baby Matt.

Morning you two. I said to Luna and Noah as I picked them up and changed them. I then walked to Baby Chris' room and got him ready. Once he was ready I put him on the ground and went to Tristans room and got him ready. Once he was ready we went to Stormies room and woke her and Baby Matt up. Kidia came up to me and she took Noah and Luna in her arms and our other children went with her while I went to get Kyle.

Once I got to Kyles room he was on the floor and panicking.

Hey Baby, What is wrong? I asked

I cant find what to wear. said Kyle

How about a cute Squad 3 Shirt, a cute Engine 51 hoodie, Camo pants and your combat boots. I said as I picked up the things and Kyle hugged me.

Thank you Daddy, also Raya said that I ran out of my Medies. said Kyle

Okay, I will call your principal and tell him. Lets get your backpack ready. I said as I grabbed his Dinosaur backpack and put his EpiPen, Inhaler, notebook, his stuffed animals and other things he put in the pile and put them in his backpack before I put it shoulder and picked him up.

Hey Billy, are you okay? I asked as I walked out of Kyles room.

Just a little tired. Thanks to Kidia and Jake taking my twins I got to study for the test I have today. Im just tired because I didnt go to sleep until 1:00 in the morning. said Billy as I kissed his head and he took my hand not holding Kyle and we walked into the kitchen.

Billy, I made you some tea. Also your twins are ready for Daycare. said Kidia

Also she made you your lunch. Something about not liking the school lunches. said Jake

Oh and Papi, all of your children are awake and ready. I made them breakfast, lunches and the ones with got them but Kyle because he ran out. Also the coffee is ready said Kidia as Matt came in and he put Evan and Abby down. He then got some coffee.

Raya, never change. I said as I got some OJ for Kyle and coffee for me before kissing her head. She then hugs me and clips Kyles Shark Lunchbox on his backpack and gives me mine.

I know Papi, Oh and I called the Younger Ones principal about Kyle not going to school today. said Kidia as she gave Matt a kiss on the head and took Baby Matt so Stormie can eat.

Kididayln Raya-Harper, please dont every move out. said Matt

Jake and I were talking about that and we said we are going to build a house out back closer to the woods. It will still be close so that we can help you guys out. said Kidia