Chapter 166: Sevasey Takes Over The Dance World Part 1

Pov: Cindy Herrmann

Once I heard Matt yell Kellys name I ran off to their room and Christopher ran after me. I then see Matt on Kelly, he is putting pressure on Kellys side. Christopher came in and saw this, he then passed out and hit his head on the wall. I dont know where to go so I just went to Kelly. Knowing that if something happened to Kelly Christopher wont be the Christopher I know.

Once Im by Kellys side I see Matt is panicking. So I tell him to take a step back.

Matt, go to Christopher. I got Kelly. I said

I then looked Kelly over and saw he was bleeding, but there was something in his side. I went to pull it out and saw it was a note addressed to Kelly. I then saw another note also in a bag stuffed into his side and I pulled it out. I then read them both.

Dear Agent,

I cant have you running my Dance Studio anymore, not after what Cora said you did to her. So Im give my Dance Studio to Cora and you can fucking died after you hurt my girl like that. You arent welcome back to my Dance Studio anymore so go get a new one.

If I see you around her Dance Studio, I will call the cops on you. I dont think you should be around kids ethier, you are a bad role model and should just kill yourself. The thing is that I know you wont do that so Im going to kill you.

Ann,

Dear Kelly,

You fucked my Girl and shot my Boy, so I hope you die. I will see you in Hell.

Ann,

Once I read the notes I called for Gabe and his brothers.

Garcia Boys! I yelled and they all came running into Sevaseys room.

Gabriel, get the first aid kit. Castiel, get Cynthia to step back. Zadkiel, get Matthew and Lord Christopher checked out. I will help Gabriel out with the stitches. Twin, come and help me. said Micheal as they all gotta work and Gabe ran off.

Gabe! I yelled

Cynthia, let my brother go. said Raphael

Macky Mouse, I cant lose them. said Gabe crying as he came back and Uriel took him in his arms. This was the first time I have ever seen him cry.

We wont Baby Brother. said Uriel

Kelly isnt just a nephew to me, Ury. said Gabe

We know Baby Brother. said Raphael

I cant lose Remy Cat. said Gabe

You wont Baby Brother. said Zadkiel, as he got up and hugged Gabe

Come here Baby Brother. said Lucy as Castiel helped him over to them.

Give me your hand, Baby Brother. said Micky as Gabe did that.

Im okay Gravy. Kelly said and Christopher woke up.

Chris, are you okay? I asked

Im good, just a headache. How is My Remy? said/asked Christopher

Good, but my Brothers need to get our sister. said Castiel, as Gabe stayed but the others walked out of the room. James pulled me out of their room.

POV: Gabriel Gavin Garcia

Kelly Angel, are you okay? I asked

Gravy, I need my Aunts here. said My Angel Kelly