Chapter 164: Sevasey's Children's Dance Recital Part 6

POV: Matt Casey-Severide-Remington

Once we get backstage we get our children dressed in their Tap Costumes and Kelly does the girls hair. We then took them to Mell, River, and Madison. We then go help out Ann and once we get there she told us to go out and watch our children dance. As we were walking Kelly was looking for his phone.

Matt, did you give my phone back? asked Kelly as I looked in my pockets.

Kell, I dont have it. I said

What is wrong with the Agent and his Husband? asked Jill As she came over.

He lost his phone. I said

Mrs. Ann, Agent lost his phone. said Jill

Okay, I will ask and see who has it. said Ann

Ask the crowd, I had it when Matt took my phone and took a photo of us. said Kelly

The lights started to flicker to tell us that Act 2 was about to start and Ann went on the stage.

Whoever has Agents phone Please tell us so we can give it back to him. said Ann

Jamie, you didnt give it back. said Danny

They ran off before I could. said Jamie

Danny, throw it. said Kelly

Can everyone in front of the guy standing duck. said Ann as they did that.

Once Danny threw it Kelly caught it and we went to the side. Kelly then put his arms around me and we just stood there.

Babe, who is first? I asked

The boys. said Kelly as he gave me one of the booklets and I saw the dances that were written by them. Then the lights turned off and I heard tap shoes come on the stage.

There was also Mell, River and Madison on the stage too. They had the same costume on too. That is when I saw Mell had the Microphone and she started to talk.

This dance and a few others are for certain people. The two at the end of the first act were a part of that. Mrs. Ann forgot to say that. said Mell as she took the microphone off the stage and went back to her spot. That is also when the lights on the stage turned on.

The music started to play and I heard a noise coming from our family members.

Great Balls of Fire. I said and Kelly just moved my face so I could see our children, Mell, River and Madison dance. Once they were done they left the stage and Kellys Military Teams were clapping so loud.

Then there was one dance that our children werent in so Kelly pulled me out of the audience and we went backstage. We then went to Mells, Rivers and Madisons room. Once we got there Kelly knocked on the door.

You guys were a good, nice catch of the fall that almost happened, River. We are going to get the boys changed and you girls get changed too. said Kelly as we took the boys and their next costumes to get them ready.

Kelly, is Lillys hair piece right? asked Mell

You need to switch hers and Leias. said Kelly as he grabbed Kyles backpack.

We then got our boys changed and two girls came by us. They then took Baby Chris and Tristan. I was about to take them but the boys didnt mind them. Kelly then gave one of them Kyles medicine. The girl held it in her hand.

Kelly, when does he get it or does Mell, River and Madison know. said the girl

They know, Kayla. Are you two ready for the dance? said/asked Kelly