Chapter 144: Alderman Casey Part 2

POV: Matt Casey-Severide

Okay Kyle, we got your water bottle, stuffed animals, and Medicines. Kyl Bunny I think you are set. Matt, make sure to pick Kyle up at 1:00. said Kelly and I looked up at him.

Babe, Im dropping him off. Cat is picking him up. I said as I looked at my papers

No, Casey, I told you that Cat canceled, because she has to do something at the Navy-Marine Base. Also you are free. said Kelly

Im not free, I took the shift off to check out this warehouse. I said

You told me that it would only take a few hours. That is enough time to pick Kyle up at 1:00. said Kelly as King came into office. He is leaving here until he can fix his apartment.

Im playing Golf at 1:00. I said and Kelly gave me a look before looking at Kyle and Kyle looks like he is going to cry. I then looked down and King spoke up.

Didnt mean to interrupt. You read to go? asked King

Yeah, Casey was just about to say how he is going to cancel hsi golf game. So he can pick Kyle up later. said Kelly and King looked away.

Severide, I will see you in the car. said King and he walked out.

I guess Ill play golf another time. You better get going. I said

Dont forget Our son Casey. said Kelly as he gave Kyle a hug and a kiss to his head before walking over to me and kissed my check. He then grabbed his bag and went outside.

Alright Angel Bunny, lets get you to your school. I said as I picked him up and Kyle looked sad. Once we got to my truck I put him in his carseat and played his playlist that Kelly made for him. Once I get to his school, I get out and take Kyle out. I then gave him a kiss on the head and he patted my shoulder and walked off. I then went to the Warehouse.

Aderman Casey. said the guy

Casey-Severide and Hey. I said

Gray Melville, thank you for coming out. said Gray

Thank you for opening up your warehouse on a Saturday. I said

Its no problem. Although I thought the contract was a done deal. I mean, we do have the best decontamination supplies in Chicago. said Gray

Votes all set for Monday. I just heard no one had been by to actually look things over. I said

Huh. Well, who better than a real Chicago Firefighter, right? Come on in. asked/said Gray once we got in there I see what they have around and Ken hits something.

I then jump into action and get Gray to go outside 911. Once I get into the brake room I get Laurel to help me. I then help her calm down and tell her to keep an eye on him. While I work on finding a way out. As I look for one I also look at my watch to keep an eye on the time.

POV: Kelly Casey-Severide-Herrmann

Once I get to the Firehouse I can tell Uncle Mouch and Brett are acting weird. I got food and sat down to eat my food because I didnt eat my food this morning. As mine and Matts children ate my food as I got them ready for school. I then send them off and go get Kyle ready as he is our office. Once I was there I started to get Kyle ready and I was talking to Matt.

Hey Severide, are you okay? asked Carver

Mio marito è solo stupido.(My Husband is just being stupid.) I said

What did he do Baby? asked Papa

He said he was going to play golf instead of picking up Kyle. I said

Im sure, he didnt remember that Cat has the meeting all today. said Andy