Chapter 195: Kelly Dislocated His Right Shoulder Again Part 4

First set of Photos: Andy Dogs Bisnonno Bear, Andy Dogs Bisnonno Elephant, Andy Dogs Bisnonno Fox first row. Bubs Nonno Bear, Bubs Nonno Elephant, Bubs Nonno Fox second row. Kelly Cats Bisnonno Fox, Kelly Cats Bisnonno Bear, and Kelly Cats Bisnonno Elephant last row. Second set of Photos is Kellys and Andys Room at Christophers house. Kelly likes Space so his adopted family gives him Space Nightlights, because he is scared of the dark. The first Nightlight is from Kellys Biological family. Christopher has to fix it every so often so it still works

POV: Andy Darinaon-Darden-Herrmann

Once Drew and I said good night to our children and grandchildren, we went to our room and got changed and then fell asleep. As we do, I have a dream.

Flashback/Dream: Kelly and Andy Age 6

Andys POV

Hey Sevy and Dary what is wrong? asked Papi Chris as I got on his bed and helped Kelly up. Once we were on we curled up to him.

Micheal is here. I said as Papi Chris looked up at Uncle Greg.

I got it. Stay with the boys. said Uncle Greg, but I pulled him down and curled up into him. As I did Micheal came in and he tried to take me and Kelly.

Leave them alone. said Uncle Greg as Kelly got out of Papi Chris arms and flipped Micheal over his right shoulder and I heard a popping sound.

Sevy, you did it. said Uncle Greg as Papi Chris got up and went to check on Kelly as Uncle Greg checked on Micheal. As he did Papi Chris picked Kelly up and brought him back to bed. As he did he pulled me closer to him and we fell asleep.

Sevy and Dary, wake up its 0624. said Papi Chris as Kelly got up and walked off. I went with him and we went to his bathroom. Once we were there Kelly got ready. He then came out and Papi Chris walked into Kellys room.

Baby, come here and I will gel your hair back. Then we are going to the hospital to check your shoulder out. If you dont yell at the doctors again we can go see your Bisnonno. said Papi Chris as he gelled Kellys hair with some spikes. Once Kelly moved to get his backpack packed I sat down where he was and Papi Chris gelled my hair up in spikes.

Thank you Papi Chris. I said and Kelly threw something at Papi Chris and Papi Chris caught it. I then saw it was a small fidget toy, as I was looking at Papi Chris gave it to me.

Baby, dont throw the fidget toys, also you only need 3. Dary, Sevy gave that one to me for you. Lets get you showered and change, you can wear Kellys clothes. said Papi Chris as he grabbed some clothes that were sitting out and brought them to the bathroom. As he did he put them down and filled the bathtub. I took my clothes off as I did. I was scared, Papi Chris then picked me up, swung me around kissing my head and put me in the tub. He then gave me some soap and I washed my body.

Once I was done Papi Chris got me out and dried me off. He then helped me get dressed and we walked out of the bathroom to see Kelly on an ipad and there was talking from the other side of it. Papi Chris put me down by Kelly, he then walked out of the room.

Hey Baby Marine, how are you doing today? asked someone

Hi Uncle John, I fucked up my shoulder again twice. Well Uncle Greg messed it up the first time when he accidentally shoved Uncle Toni back and I was in the way. They were teaching me how to flip someone who is older and stronger over your shoulder. said Kelly as Papi Chris came back in with 2 coats. He put the one that was like Firefighters Turnout Coats on Kelly, it said K Severide on it. He then put the star one on me and it said Kelly Severide on it. Once we had the coats on Kelly hung up on the guy.