Chapter 74: Kelly Goes Overseas Part 2

POV: Matt Casey-Severide

Once Kelly and I get back to our apartment, Kelly starts to look for his Dog Tags. I just sit on our bed crying and messing with Kellys rings on my Saint Christopher Necklace that Kelly gave me. After a bit Kelly came in and started to look in our room.

Babe, have you seen my Dog Tags? asked Kelly

Kelly, just come and give me cuddles. I said

Babe, if I dont have them then if something happens they wont know who Im. said Kelly as he looked in his Nightstand but didnt find them and went to mine.

Babe, did you check Tristans or Kyles room? I asked not wanting him to see my drawers.

Yes and they dont have them. said Kelly

Babe, I dont want you to go. I said and Kelly looked sad.

Matthew, I cant just give up on being a Navy SEAL and Marine. said Kelly

I just want to be with my Husband and not have to worry that he is going to die. I said

Matthew, Im not going to die, now where are they? said/asked Kelly

Yes, I will have to worry. We are married now. I dont want you to go. I said

Matthew James, please dont do this. said Kelly

Kelly Benjamin-Christopher, please dont make me lose you. I said

You wont, I love you more than I love myself. said Kelly

Can I at least have five minutes to myself first. I said

Fine, but I do need them. said Kelly and he walked out.

Once Kelly left our room I got out his Dog Tags and Saint George pendant and put on his Dog Tags. I then also put a ring that I found in Navy Blue, Silver and White on them. The ring says Always My Sev and Forever Your Case. Once I had the two things on his Dog Tags I walked out and didnt see Kelly but all his things. I look around our apartment and nothing.

Sev, where are you? I asked

Case, what do you fucking want? asked Kelly

I got your Dog Tags. I said

On the porch. said Kelly and I opened the door and saw Kelly.

Babe, what is wrong? I asked

I know you dont want me to go and you are mad that Im choosing my Military Career over us. If you told me to choose between you in the Military, I dont know what I would choose. I love both you and the Military. Dad and Mom told me that Dad was a Navy SEAL/Marine and I wanted to be just like him when I was three. Babe, this one of the only ways I feel close to my Biological parents. Thats why I cant choose, not just because of him but also my Adopted Family. said Kelly, as he took my hands and pulled me into his lap.

Okay, sorry Babe. I said as I put on his Dog Tags on him.

Once he has his Dog Tags on he looks at the ring.

Always My Sev and Forever Your Case. Babe, I love it so much. said Kelly as he kissed me and then picked me up and took me to our room.

I have one too. My saying is "Always My Case and Forever Your Sev. I said

I love it Babe. said Kelly he shoved me on our bed and just cuddled and gave me kisses.

I love you Bello. I said and Kelly fell asleep on my chest as I moved my hand through his hair.

One Month into The Two Years

POV: Kelly Casey-Severide-Herrmann

It has been one month since I left my Family for this mission and it is hard. Im playing with the Saint George pendant and Navy Blue, Silver and White ring that Matt gave me before I had to leave. Im also reading the inception on the inside of the ring. Always My Sev and Forever Your Case. I really miss my Husband and it has been hard for us to talk the long this mission goes on. I just want to go home and be with my Husband and go to London like we planned to.