Chapter 160: Sevasey's Children's Dance Recital Part 2

POV: Kelly Casey-Severide-Remington-Herrmann

Once I get back to my things I get my children and the costumes. I then go to the bathroom to get them ready. As I do I hear a phone going off and Baby Chris gives me Matts phone.

Hey Tamara, how can I help you? I asked as I put her on speaker and got my girls dressed first. I took off their clothes and put their costumes on.

Matt, as an Alderman meeting tomorrow. said Tamara as I started on my girls hair.

Okay, I will tell him thank you for telling me. What time is it? I said/asked

12:00. said Tamara and I got to work on the boys.

Thank you, I will make sure he knows. I said as I got the boys changed

Thank you Kelly, have a nice day. said Tamara and she hung up.

Once I got all my children dressed we walked back into the Auditorium. That is when Matt was looking for something and I gave him his phone.

Tamara called Babe, you have an Alderman meeting tomorrow at 12. I said

Thanks Babe, I was about to ask her about that. said Matt

Anytime, our children are ready. Also I didnt need all of them. Only the ones that were on the counter. I said and Matt gave me a look and he got close.

All of them were on the counter. said Matt as he ate some of the food he got me.

Gabe, must have put them there. I said as I took some of my food and Matt fell asleep on my shoulder. I just get on my computer and watch a movie.

After an hour Jill came over to me with her triplets, so I took out my headphones.

Hey Agent, can you watch Brooke, Brigite, and Belle? asked Jill

I got them to go get your other one. I said and Matt moved

Thank You Agent, I owe you one. said Jill as she ran out the door.

Sev, how much longer? Matt asked, still tried.

Two more hours. I said and Matt gave me a look.

Okay, what are you watching? asked Matt

I was watching Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, but then Jill asked me to watch her girls so I put on Turning Red. I said and Matt laid his head back down. That is when our boys dance came on and woke him up.

Kelly, Im trying to sleep. said Matt as I gave him the coffee that Jacob got me.

Matthew, our boys are doing their dance. I said and Matt drank the coffee.

Oh, Im still laying on your shoulder. said Matt as he got to where he could see them dance. He only saw the first minute of it and he fell asleep. Once they were done they ran over to us.

Did you see it Dad? asked Tristan and Niffy

I did Baby and you three were so good. I said

Thanks Dad. said Baby Chris and Kyle as Jill came back and she took her girls back.

Once all the dances were done and all the younger ones changed everyone started to pack up and I woke Matt up. He got up and took Lillys and Leias, we then went to the car and got in. Once Matt got in the passenger seat he passed. I put our things in the back and get in the driver seat. I then drove home. Andy came out and got the things in the back as Gabe, Castiel and Lucy got the children. I then got Matt and took him to our room.

Matt then woke up and pulled me onto him and we started to kiss.

Fuck me Babe. said Matt as he stopped kissing for a bit.