Chapter 151: Billy's Triplets and Wedding Part 2

Order of Photos: Zack Charles-Gerwitz, Billy Casey-Severide-Zvonecek, Brian-Kelly Casey-Severide-Zvonecek, Harley-Ramona Casey-Severide-Zvonecek, Samuel Lucus-Zachary, Sophia Samara-Courtney and Sebastian Christian-Kyle Severide-Zvonecek-Charles-Gerwitz.

POV: Gregory Greg, Mouse" Gerwitz

Once Toast and I get Zack out of Sevaseys room we drag him to his and Courtneys room. She helps him get dressed and we go get ourselves dressed. I ended up wearing Dress Blues and Toast was wearing a nice suit that he took from Danno. Once we were dressed we walked out and saw that Danny, Jay, Adam, Will, Steve, and Cat were in their Dress Blues and their Partners in their cops uniforms. Well Linda was in the dress she wore at Sevaseys Wedding and Connor was in the suit he wore at Sevaseys Wedding.

The suit looks good on you, Toast. said Danny

Thanks Jersey. said Toast

If you guys ready the People are waiting said Sophie

We are coming out. I said

If you go any slower Zachary Im going to be mad. said Billy

Zach is going out first. said Emma

Your Dads are walking up with you. said Olivia

Kelly, come on, you are wearing that. yelled Matt

No, Im wearing my Military one, I just cant find my tie. yelled Kelly

Here it is Papi. said said Kayden

Thank you Puppy. said Kelly as he came out tying his tie and Matt watched him.

How can you walk, talk and tie at the same time. said Matt

Christopher, Uncle Declan and Uncle Devan taught me and Andy to do that. said Kelly as he went beside Matt. Toast and I then walk Zack up.

Billy, you look amazing. said Danny

Thanks, Papa helped me into it. said Billy after Billys younger siblings came up as the Flower girls and Ring Bearers. The music changed and Courtney put her hands over Zack's eyes.

Cornt, what is wrong? asked Zack

Your soon to be Husband wants his outfit to be a surprise. said Courtney

I cant wait to see what he is wearing. said Zack once he said that Brian-Kelly and Harley-Ramon came up and they were so cute in their outfits.

We all stand up and Matt and Kelly come up with Billy holding onto them and in a really pretty dress. Once Billy got up there Courtney took her hands off and Zack was crying.

Billy you are so beautiful. said Zack

Thanks and you are so Handsome. said Billy

Okay we are here to join William Aleksei Casey-Severide-Zvonecek and Zachary Anthony Charles-Gerwitz in the life of marriage. I was told by Christopher Herrmann not to go slow. So why dont you guys do your speeches. said the Priest and Billy started to move a little.

You can go first Zach. said Billy as Kelly gave him his chair.

Okay, William Aleksei Casey-Severide-Zvonecek, I put this together in two minutes. I love you so much and I promise to love your twins and your triplets as my own. Also long as you let me. So I do take you to be my Husband. said Zach

I love you so much and I know that you would treat my twins as your own. I guess I never told you our triplets full names. Dont worry Papi is okay with this. Samuel Lucus-Zachary, Sophia Samara-Courtney and Sebastian Christian-Kyle Severide-Zvonecek-Charles-Gerwitz. So they are yours too. Also oww. Not part of the speech. I will love you as long as you let me. So I will take you to be my Husband. Dad, it just happened. said/yelled Billy

What is going on? asked Toast

You two are about to have your first Grandchildren. said Kelly and I passed out.

POV: Adam "Toast" Charles

Once Mouse passed out I went to help Kelly.

Kell, do you need anything? I asked

Yes, something to clip and cut the umbilical cords. said Kelly as Danny came over with them.

Dad, can you hold my hand? asked Billy as Kelly took his hand. Will, Connor and Linda took over for me. Billy was crying and Zack went by his side.

You may kiss if you want. said the Priest and Zack kissed Billy

I got you Chicago. said Zack as he took Billys hand.

Thanks Babe. said Billy and he pushed out a boy.

Billy here is your first one, a healthy Baby Boy. said Linda as she wrapped him in a towel and put him on Billy. Zack kissed Billys and the Babys head.

Samuel Lucus-Zachary Severide-Zvonecek-Charles-Gerwitz. said Billy

He is beautiful just like you Babe. said Zack

Is my dress ruined? asked Billy

Baby, we moved it up and out of the way. said Kelly and Billy gave a big push. That is when his Little girl came out. Matt took Samuel and Linda gave Billy his girl.

Sophia Samara-Courtney Severide-Zvonecek-Charles-Gerwitz. said Billy

Dad, I cant do this. said Billy

Yes you Can Baby. You had two now you just need to get your last Baby out Baby. said Kelly as he did Mouse woke up and he took Sophia. That is when Billy gave a big push.

Billy, your last Baby is a Baby Boy. said Conner as he gave Billy him.

Sebastian Christian-Kyle Severide-Zvonecek-Charles-Gerwitz. said Billy as he took his Baby boy in his arms and kissed his head.