Chapter 85: They Did What Part 2(Kelly and Danny)

POV: Kelly Casey-Severide-Herrman

Once Maggie, Will, Connor and Choi come into mine and Matts apartment. Andy, Danny and I try to punch him, but Drew, Christo, Linda and Matt are holding us back. I then made a small movement and Christ-a-Ferret came out, he then went to Choi and bit his finger because he was trying to take Dannyo-Jay off of Smokey.

Wow Babe, you actually got him to do that. said Matt

Of course Bello, Christ-a-Ferret is badass and it was fun. I said

Who is Christ-a-Ferret? asked Choi

The Ferret that bit your finger. said Kyle

Christ-a-Ferret, is named after Nonno and Nonno is overprotective over his family. Christ-a-Ferret, is the same way. He bit the store guy when he tried to take him from Papa. said Billy and Zanye as Kidia picked up Christ-a-Ferret.

Why would you get a Ferret? asked Maggie

He loves me and my family. A plus is that he is overprotective of our family. said the rest of mine and Matts children and Kidia brings me Christ-a-Ferret.

So what is the Ferrets name? asked Connor

He has two Christ-a-Ferret and Christopher Devan-Declan Herrmann the 2nd. Christ-a-Ferret is actually his nickname. said Christo as Christ-a-Ferret went onto his head.

We do have more than one. said Matt

How many did you get Kelly? asked Kim

Christ-a-Ferret, Robin Hood, Bandit, Swiper, Winter, Skittles, Squeaker and Phoenix. I said

Do be careful of Robin Hood, Bandit and Swiper. said Danny

Why asked Choi? and Swiper took something from his pocket and brought it to me and Andy.

Swiper, what do you have there? asked Andy and Swiper dropped Chois phone.

Good boy, Swiper you took his phone.-I signed

My phone is gone. said Choi

We told you to be careful of Robin Hood, Bandit and Swiper. said Linda

Which one of your Ferrets took my phone? asked Choi and Bandit gave his phone to Will.

Fun fact, they just got them today. Kelly and Andy have already taught Sign Language, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Romanian, every other language and a lot of tricks. said Momma, Robin Hood, Winter, Skittles, Squeaker and Phoenix came over to Matt and me.

Cool, wait so when Kelly, Annabelle and Danny started French, were you two talking about ways to get Dick(Pat) and Jerk(Mina) Halstead away from my other boys? asked Cornelius

Yep. said Annabelle, Danny and me. As Christ-a-Ferret, Bandit and Swiper sat on my lap.

POV: Matt Casey-Severide

The Sexual Play starts here.

Once the plan came together we went to talk to Dick(Pat) and Jerk(Mina) Halstead. Adam, Danny, Mouse and Kelly scared Jerk(Mina) Halstead so badly she peed her pants and cried like my youngest son Baby Chris, when he goes in his diaper.

Dad, They scared me so bad. said Jerk(Mina)

How bad Baby? asked Dick(Pat)

I peed in my Underwear. said Jerk(Mina)

You guys made my Baby Girl scared get the fuck out. yelled Dick(Pat)

Stay away from our Brothers Jay and Will and we will. said Danny and Kelly as they had knives in their hands and were playing with them.