Chapter 59: Sevasey Deal and A Friend Part 1

Two weeks after Violets Quinceanera.

POV: Kelly Casey-Severide-Herrmann

So I made my Husband a deal that if he got Vis dance down and didnt fuck it up on the day of her Quinceanera. I would give the best sex ever when we get back and a trip out of the country where none of my Military Teams are. If he failed I wouldnt give him sex or cuddles on our bed or couch. He did it and didnt fucked not once. So I let our children go to any of our family houses and they got to pick which. They all chose Papa Chris and Momma Cindys house so I took them there while Matt was on shift. I then got to work on my plan, Matt would be home in about 7 hours. So I got to work on the food.

I made a few things: Carbonara, Focaccia(Which I made yesterday), Gnocchi, Zuppa Inglese and Campari Soda. Once I had that all done, I saw that I had one hour until Matt got home. So I got in the shower and took a shower. Once Im done I change into a nice shirt and some nice pants. I then put my Knee Brace on, grabbed my Crutches and went to set the table. Once I had the plants set on the table and went to get two candles and I lit them. I then go and start to put the food on the table and Matt comes into our apartment.

Hey Babe, I made us food. I said as I kissed him

Oh Kelly, you are a lifesaver. said Matt as he pulled away from and went to the counter but didnt see the food. I then rolled my eyes and called Matt.

Il mio amore(My Love), over here. I said and Matt saw the food.

Let me get a shower first then we can have the food you made us. said Matt as he walked into our bedroom after a bit Matt came out with the nice pants and shirt I set out for him. I led him to his set even with my Crutches, once we got to his seat I pulled out his chair and he sat down I then went to mine on the other side. I then gave him Campari Soda and I put Carbonara, Focaccia and Gnocchi on his plant then doing the same on mine.

How is it Bello Daring? I asked

Babe, did you make this? asked Matt

Yes, all the food before you and the Desert that is for after we eat and I dont mean me. I said

Babe, this is so good. I love all of it. Can you make these again. said Matt

Sure, I love my Husband. I said as I ate my food and Matt drank some of his drink. He then let out a moan of happiness and he eats more and drinks his drink.

Okay, Babe, I ate some much of your food give me your Desert you made. said Matt

Okay. I said as I got up and grabbed the small tray of them and took one of them. Matt took one and started to eat it, every time he took a bite he became happier and happier.

Kelly, this is the best dinner I have ever had. What made you want to make this? said/asked Matt, I then took Matts hand in mine and kissed it.

Tristan, would always make this for our dates and I wanted to make you some Italian food. Now are you ready for the next part of our date? I said/asked

Yes, Babe Im. said Matt as I led him to the couch and played Top Gun. Once we finished the first one we went on to the second one. I then took Matt to our room and pushed him to the bed.

Matt, take off your clothes and dont rip them, they cost a lot. I said and Matt took his clothes off not ripping them. I then took off my clothes and I moved Matt to my side so that I could get my fingers in him to open him up. Once I knew he was open I gave him a long kiss and pulled him onto my dick. I then start to fuck him, as I do he moans and cries out with pleasurer.

Ahh Babe, you are so good at this. said Matt as I came in I then took him off my dick and pulled him onto my chest. I then start to suck on his dick and his moans get louder and louder each time I lick him. Once he came into my mouth I pulled him down into a kiss and Matt fell asleep the second his head was on my head. After a bit I fell asleep too.