Chapter 39: The Honeymoon and a Big Crash Part 1(One Chicago and Hawaii Five-O)

Order of Photos: Group 1: Jeffs and Nicks Room and Nightlight, Kyles Room and Nightlight, Harpers and Haydens Room and Nightlight, Leias and Lillys Room and Nightlight, Tristans Room and Nightlight. Group 2: Jeffs PJs and Socks, Nicks PJs and Socks, Kyles PJs and Socks, Harpers PJs and Socks, Haydens PJs and Socks, Leias PJs and Socks, Lillys PJs and Socks, and Tristans PJs and Socks. Group 3: Jeffs 4 Stuffed Animals(Husky, Tiger, Brown Dog and First Bat), Nicks 4 Stuffed Animals(Second Bat, Shark, Light Brown Bear and Black/Brown Dog) Kyles 4 Stuffed Animals(Weighted Stuffed Animals, Anxiety Weighted fox and raccoon, Bunny, Dinosaur), Harpers 4 Stuffed Animals(Purple Unicorn, Dark Brown Bear, Light Gray/White Penguin and Light Brown Hedge) Haydens 4 Stuffed Animals(Pink Unicorn, Light Brown Bear, Black/White Penguin and Gray Hedge), Leias 4 Stuffed Animals(Cow with a Bowtie, Gray Bunny, Panda Bear, and Black Horse) Lillys 4 Stuffed Animals(Panda Bear with a Bao stick, White/Blue Bunny, Cow and Light Brown Horse) and Tristans 4 Stuffed Animals(Arctic Fox, Elephant, Brown Bear and Dinosaur.)

Jeffery Kendric Casey-Severide-Herrmann-age 4

Nicholas Finlay Casey-Severide-Herrmann-age 4

Kyle Andrew-Benjamin-Christopher Severide-Herrmann-age 3

Harper Alice-Scarlett Casey-Severide-Herrmann-age 2

Hayden Alexandra-Snow Casey-Severide-Herrmann-age 2

Leia Geneviève Casey-Severide-Herrmann-age 2

Lilly Layla Casey-Severide-Herrmann-age 2

Tristan Kenji Severide-Herrmann-age 1

Lieutenant Hero Severide-Herrmann-boy

Lieutenant Valor Severide-Herrmann-boy

Brenda(sword) Severide-Herrmann-girl

Marine Severide-Herrmann-boy

Mission Severide-Herrmann-girl

Valerie Cash-Severide-Herrmann-girl

POV: Kelly Benjamin-Christopher Severide-Herrmann

Matt, Jeff, Nick, Kyle, Harper, Hayden, Leia, Lilly, Tristan, Hero, Valor, Brenda, Marine, Mission, Valerie and I are getting ready to go on mine and Matts honeymoon. Once we are packed we say bye to our families, because we are leaving for the Airport at 5:00 in the Morning. Once we said bye and were packed we went to sleep. We are going to Hawaii and our plane leaves at seven and Matt and I wanted to get through security with 8 children under the age of 5, plus us and 6 dogs. So that is why we are leaving so early, also Alisa Jennifer Martin is driving us.

3:00 AM

Babe, time to get up. Can you get our dogs and I will get our children. I said

Morning Babe and yes. said Matt as he kissed me. I then walk into our 4-year-old twins Jeffs and Nicks and wake them up, I then get them dressed. I put Jeff in a Flying Squirrel Onesie, with Paw Print Socks and Nick in a Shark Onesie with Shark Socks.

Morning Jeffy and Nicky, can you get up so I can help you get ready to go on our trip? I asked

Morning Papa, can I bring Alaskan, Tigger, Brownie and Blue-Bat? asked Jeff

Sure Baby, you can put them in your backpack and Carry-on. Just let me get your Onesie on. I said as I started to put his Flying Squirrel Onesie and Paw Print Socks.

Morning Papa, can I bring White-Bat, Sharkie, Bearie, and Puppy? asked Nick

Yes Baby, why dont you give the ones you want in your Carry-On to Jeff for him to put in your Carry-on. Jeff Baby, only one in your Backpack the rest go in your Carry-on. I said as I got Nick dressed in his Shark Onesie and Shark Socks.