Chapter 188: Junior Firefighter Program and A Firehouse Inspection Part 2

POV: Christopher Herrmann

Once I get to the Firehouse on Monday I see Kyle, Harrison, Tristan, Baby Chris, Leia, Lilly, Harper, Hayden, Nick, Jeff, Emily, Evan, Madison, Mason, Abigail, Alexander, Addison, Aiden, Noah-Riley, Luna, Amara, Harley-Ramona, Brian-Kelly, Aurora-Charlotte, Andrew-Christopher, Baby Matt, Nathan, Isabelle, Samuel, Sophia and Sebastian, they all come up and hug me. I gave them hugs back and walked over to Kelly and Matt.

What did you two do this time? I asked

Junior Firefighter Program, Watts like my idea I said last shift and wants to make it a thing. said Kelly as I saw him looking at a Military Report.

Well that is cool. I said as Cindy, Baby Kelly and our new daughter Willow, who is 3.

Hey Cin, what are you doing here? I asked

Baby Sevy Lamb and Princess wanted to see Sevy and be in his and Matts Junior Firefighter Program. said Cindy as she came up to Kelly and she tapped his shoulder.

Hey Mama and Baby Sevy Lamb, who is the girl? said/asked Kelly

Our Foster Daughter Willow Alis. said Cindy

Her parents are from Wales and Christopher knows Welsh and so do you so the Foster Care put her in our care. I said as Kelly and Andy gave us looks.

I forgot you two even put your names down as Foster Parents. said Andy and Kelly

It was after we found out about the Misscarge. said Cindy we always wanted Kelly and Andy have more siblings then each other. So we put our names down to be Foster Parents.

So are Willow and Baby Sevy Lamb joining the Junior Firefighter Program? asked Kelly

Yes, they want to do it. said Cindy as Kelly put his Military paperwork in his backpack and pulled out a red folder. He then gave two pieces of paper to Cindy and gave her a pen.

Just fill that out and give it back to me. said Kelly as he went back to playing cards with Squad.

Baby did you bring your Dress Blues? I asked

Yep, mine and Matts are in our lockers. said Kelly

Hey Cindy, who is the little girl? asked Boden

Willow Alis, she doesnt speak English that well. said Cindy

Tân mae fy mhen yn brifo a dwi'n colli Mam a Dadi.(Welsh, Fire my head hurts and I miss Mommy and Daddy. said Willow as she came to me

Hey Baby, Rwy'n credu CIN, fel rhai meddyginiaeth i chi. Eisiau cwrdd â'ch Brodyr Mawr Sevy a Darea?(Welsh, I think Cin, as some medicine for you. Want to meet your big brothers Sevy and Dary?) I said as Willow came over to me and Drew came up to the Squad Table.

A allaf i gwrdd â'm brodyr tân mawr?(Welsh, Can I meet my Big Fire Brothers?) said Willow as Andy, Kelly, Matt, and Drew got up and came to us. Cindy then sat in Kellys chair to get the paperwork for the Junior Firefighter Program.

Y Dywysoges, cwrdd â Kelly ac Andy a elwir hefyd yn sevy a Dare. Mae eu gwŷr yn magu ac yn tynnu.(Welsh, Princess, meet Kelly and Andy also known as Sevy and Dary. Their husbands Matt and Drew.) I said as I pointed to my oldest. Once I do, Willow puts her arms out to Kelly.

Hey Willow, dwi'n sevy, ac rwy'n dy frawd mawr. Y matt hwn ac ef yw eich brawd yng nghyfraith.(Welsh, Hey Willow, Im Sevy, and Im your big brother. This Matt and he is your brother-in-law.)said Kelly as he and Matt gave her a hug and a kiss on her head.

Rwy'n diflasu eich brawd mawr hynaf. Tynnodd hyn a hefyd yw eich brawd yng nghyfraith.(Welsh, Im Dary your oldest big brother. This Drew and he is also your brother-in-law.) said Andy as he and Drew gave her a hug and a kiss on her head.

Mae'n braf cwrdd â chi, gweler, daro, tynnu a mathemateg.(Welsh, Nice to meet you Sevy, Dary, Draw, and Math.) said Willow they then put her down and Cindy gave Kelly the papers.

POV: Kyle Casey-Severide-Remington-Herrmann

Here you go, Sevy. said Nonna Flower as she gave Dad the papers.

Thanks Cindy, Hey Matt where did you put the cleaning supplies? said/asked Dad

We can use the stuff we have here. said Tad as we got to cleaning the Firehouse. Nonno Christo was helping Matt, Kelly and me. Nonno then asked to know more about the Junior Firefighter Program. So he asked them about it and they told him.

Sevy, can you tell me about the Junior Firefighter Program? asked Nonno

Well so you know I just said that when Watts came over to do the Firehouse Inspection. That way we didnt get yelled at for having Harrison at the Firehouse. said Dad

Yes, what about it? asked Nonno

Watts then said we will talk about it later Captains. said Tad

Yes, you guys talked about it and he liked it. said Nonno

No, Kelly told him the truth and he said he still liked the idea so he and Griss are going to back it up. Also that our children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, our younger cousins and Kellys siblings are going to start it. The good thing is that it will be happening in our Firehouse. said Tad, as we were cleaning up. Once we were done we got changed and my Siblings, Aunt, Uncle, Nieces and Nephews got changed into our Dress Blues that Griss made for the Junior Firefighter Program. Once we were done we got in the line up.

As we are standing there Boden comes over and looks at us all over. That is when the car got here and the guy got out but he was a different guy.

Lookin' good, people. Here he is. Let's show DC Watts he had the wrong idea about Firehouse 51. said Boden as he walked down our lines.

Now it's Schafer? After we busted our humps getting this place in order said Nonno

Kylie. I need that bottle of scotch, stat. said Boden as he looked at Kylie.

But you told me to get rid of it. I'm sorry, Chief, but you said thatWe are toast. said Boden Gallo's screwup. Chief, I got this. Kylie, in Kellys trunk, there is a box of liquor from Molly's. There's gotta be a bottle of scotch in there somewhere. Go. said Tad and Nonno stared at him Deputy Commissioner Schafer, welcome to Firehouse 51. said Boden

Look at this fine group...Makes me proud to be a member of the CFD. said Scharfer

Are you stealing liquor from Molly's? asked Nonno

Shh. said Tad as Schafer looked around.

What is with the children? asked Schafer

My Captains Casey and Severide, came up with the idea of a Junior Firefighter Program. I liked it, so did Deputy Commissioner Watts and Grissom. So they started the Program, it is going to be happening inside our Firehouse. said Boden as Schafer looked at all of us and saw our Dress Blues. Kylie came back with the scotch from Dads car and gave it to Boden. Boden then gave it to Schafer and he left after saying bye.

POV: Noah-Riley Casey-Severide-Remington-Herrmann

Once Schafer left we changed out of our Dress Blues and went back to doing things in the Firehouse. I was with Engine along with Gavin, Willow, Harrison, Baby Chris, Kyle, Luna, Amara, Madison and Mason. While Leia, Lilly, Harper, Hayden, Nick, Jeff, Emily, Evan, Harley-Ramona and Brian-Kelly were with Truck. Tristan, Kyle, Harrison Aurora-Charlotte, Andrew-Christopher, Nathan, Isabelle, Samuel, Sophia and Sebastian were with Squad and

Ambo had Abigail, Alexander, Addison, Aiden, and Baby Matt.

We learned how to do the things that they do and had a lot of fun. Daddy then came over to us at the end of the shift and we went home. Once we did we got ready for bed and Daddys and Taddys Sevaseys All Arts Studio day which is the something we do on sometimes. Also they are Homeschooling me and my siblings. Well not my oldest ones.