Chapter 10: My Baby Siblings Part 1

The Blanket is from Cindy Herrmann, that she made Kelly Severide, before her and Christopher Herrmann's wedding to give him. every time they had a kid she would add their name to his blanket.

POV: Cindy Herrmann

Kelly is now 14, and Christopher and I have a surprise for him. Also it is his 14th birthday.

Kelly, can you come to the kitchen? I asked

Mamma Cindy, Im doing homework. said Kelly

Baby, we have good news also Happy Birthday Sevy Sev. said Christopher

What Papa Chris and thank you. said Kelly, as he came in.

We got you a gift. I said, as I gave him the gift

Im a Big Brother. said Kelly, as he read the shirt.

Yes Baby you are. said Christopher and Kelly just froze and freaked out.

Christopher goes and makes sure Kelly is okay, because he passed out.

Kell Sev, Baby, what happened? asked Christopher as he moved a hand through Kellys hair.

I have to go to the bathroom. said Kelly as he got up so fast and Christopher got scared.

Christopher, Im sure Kelly is okay. I said

No, Cindy, I have only seen that face when he has flashbacks to his real parents. said Christopher, as we walked to the bathroom.

Sevy Angel Flower, are you okay. I asked, Kelly opened the door crying

You two said that right after you got married and you lost the baby. When you said you were pregnant again I saw the dinner two days before Moony was killed.-signed Kelly

Shit, Baby I forgot about that. Hey dont worry, Mamma Cindy wont die yet. Not until our Kelly and Lee Henry are older and married.-signed Christopher way too fast for me to understand.

I just wish I could have met my biological sibling and your twos first one.-signed Kelly way too fast, I didnt get any of it, so I just stood there watching my two boys sign.

Baby, your Moony, your Firefighter, Baby-Little Star and mine and Cindys Baby are always watching over us and keeping us safe.-signed Christopher too fast for me.

Mamma Cindy, are you okay. You look lost. said Kelly, laughing

Well my Adopted-Step Son and Husband signed too fast after you said something about the dinner before your Mom was killed. I said

Oh sorry Mamma Cindy. Mom told Dad and me that she was pregnant at that dinner. I forgot about it until now. Well I kind of remembered it the first time you got pregnant. said Kelly

Kelly Im sorry I didnt mean to bring that back up. I said

Im okay, I love that Im going to be a big brother. said Kelly as he hugged us.

We love it too, Baby. Now go get that homework done. said Christopher

Yes Papa Chris. said Kelly as he ran off with his new shirt in his hands.

Kelly went to his room and worked on his homework. After a bit it was time for the party. Maya and Jake bring Jenna. While Carter and Rose are bringing Carlos. Also my parents are coming, Mouch and all the Herrmanns Christopher is freaking out over something.

POV: Christopher Herrmann

My brother Declan is bringing over Matthew and his ex. Kelly never met her and didnt want him to, but Dec said that she will only be there for a bit and then she is leaving. People started to come so I went to check on Kelly. Once I get to his room, I see Kelly at his desk asleep.