Chapter 69: Kididayln's Quinceanera and They are Back Part 1

Kidias Dress, Kidias Hair(But with Navy Blue flowers not pink), Kidias Makeup, Kidias Jewelry and Crown, Kellys and Andys Suits, Matts Suit and Drews Suit.

Songs:

Kidias Quinceanera

Dance With My Father-Celine Dion-Matt

No Crezcas Mas-Tercer Cielo-Andy

El Privilegio de Amar-Mijares-Drew

Mi Princesa-David Bisbal-Kelly

POV: Andy Darden

We were getting ready for Kididaylns Quinceanera. Kelly made sure that Jake, Matt, Drew and I werent in the room. Danny and Kelly helped her get dressed. We are getting dressed when there is a knock on the door. I go to the door and see Violet Mikami.

I was told to ask if we could borrow Ben and Griffin. said Mikami

Griffin and Ben, your Godfather needs you. I said and they left.

See you Later Dad. they said and walked off.

Jake, Matt, Drew and I just get back to getting ready. Once we were done we got to the Flower Garden and once we were there we started to meet great people. While we waited for Raya-Lyla and the rest. As we did we told people where they could put the gifts.

POV: Amelia Samnatha Reagan

We are getting ready for my Godsister Kididaylns Quinceanera. Uncle Kelly is doing Kidias hair and makeup, while the rest of us get dressed.

Kelly you are good at doing hair, can you please do Addys and Evs hair. said Uncle Jamie

Once Im done with Raya. said Uncle Kelly

Papi, can I fix your tie? asked Kidia

Sure, just dont move too much Raya. said Uncle Kelly, as he got done with her makeup and went to get the things he needed for her hair ready and Kidia got his tie fixed.

Kell, dont forget this. said Dad, as my Godbrothers Griffin and Ben came in.

You asked for us Uncle Kelly. said Griffin

Can you go get Aurora and Andrew ready? asked Uncle Kelly

We got it Uncle Kelly. said Ben and he and Griffin ran off.

Kidia, go get your dress on and then we will put the Crown and Jewelry on. said Uncle Kelly

Okay Papi. said Kidia as she walked off and Uncle Kelly went to Uncle Jamie and Uncle Jett.

Boys stop, you are making it so much worse. Danny gets Ev and I will get Lenas hair. said Uncle Kelly as Dad and he went to fix Lenas and Evs hair. Once they were done they gave them kisses and gave them back to Uncle Jett and Uncle Jamie.

Once Kidia had her dress on Uncle Kelly put her Jewelry and Crown on. Once everyone was ready we got outside and there were Mustang Convertibles.

Everyone get in a car, Raya you are coming in the Navy and Royal Blue with your Uncle Danny, me and Kyle and Tristan. Everyone else gets in a Mustang Convertibles. said Uncle Kelly and we all got in the Mustang Convertibles. Once everyone was in we drove to the Flower Garden.

POV: Matt Casey-Severide

After a while of waitting Kelly and Danny finally come in. Kelly is finally walking on his own.

Hey Babe, where is our Birthday Girl? I asked

Give her a minute her dress is big. said Danny

Kelly, we have a small problem. yelled Linda