Chapter 76: Kelly Is Back from Being Overseas

POV: Declan Herrmann

Once I get to the Flower Garden, My Nephew-In-Law Matt, his Sister Christie, her Ex-Husband Jim, their Daughter Violet, her Fiancé Jason, their Twins, and Jims Boyfriend Steven are leaving and Matt yells at me to get my children in my Truck and go to Med.

Declan, Christie just went into Labor. All of us are going to Med. Im going to see if I can call Kelly and tell him about our Godson. said Matt as he got in his car with Steven, Jim and Christie in the back. While Violet, Jason, and their twins go with My Sister-In-Law Rose.

Okay, I will see you there. I said and got in my truck, I then tried to text the chat but it wasnt working. I then got added to a new Chat.

The Presidents Military Team:

Navy-Marine added Uncle Deck SEAL

Navy-Marine changed Uncle Deck SEAL to Armys SEAL Bro

Armys SEAL Bro: What is with the new chat and who is Navy-Marine?

Navy-Marine: Why did Uncle Deck SEAL not give it away.

Army: Our Nephew found out when Marine missed a wall.

Marine: How the Fuck can he tell by a wall we are at the Chicago Base?

Navy-Marine: Andy and I were bored and Papa had to bring us here because everyone was busy. We put our full names into the wall. So mine says Kelly Benjamin-Christopher Severide-Herrmann and Andys says Andrew Marcus-Christopher Darden-Severide-Herrmann.

Other Marine: So did he ever really adopt Andy or did the three of you just add your last names to his. All I know is that Andy was always around you.

Navy-Marine: Yes and No, everyone outside the Herrmann Family knows the trust. He took him after the big fight with Andys parents and added Christopher Severide-Herrmann. He just never actually adopted him because we were dating at that time, but I think when I was Overseas the first time he did. Andy and I were 17 at that time.

Army: He did and Mouch doesnt actually know because Chris made the Anthonys and Me his Godfathers. I wonder if Chris ever told Mouch and Cindy. Cindy would be so mad if he didnt tell her. So I feel like he told her, and their Biological Children.

Navy-Marine: They know, my Matt, Drew, their children and mine and Matts children know.

Other Marine: True, we did get to do this last meeting.

Armys SEAL Bro: Oh Kelly Your Matt is going to call you so find a way to make it look like you are still Overseas. Or just dont answer.

Navy-Marine: I cant talk right now. We are going into an important meeting. He will have to wait.

Armys SEAL Bro: Just giving you a heads up. Love you Kelly Sevy and Dev.

Army: Love you too Deck SEAL

Navy-Marine: Okay, Thanks and Love you too Uncle Deck SEAL.

I was using voice text to text them. Once I got to Med I saw all of 51 is here and I sent a text to the guys saying be careful Kelly Sevys Firehouse is here too. I then sat by my Brother Chris.

Deck SEAL, what took you so long? asked Chris

I was texting someone from one of my SEAL teams. I said

Okay, by the Kellys Matt is back there with Jim, Steven and Christie. We were told to watch Violet, her Jason and their twins. said Chris as Baby Chris walked up to Chris.

Hey there Baby Christopher do you want Nonno? Is that why you are walking to me. said Chris

Nonno. said Baby Chris and Chris and I just stared at each other and then Baby Chris.