Chapter 185: Voight is Looking For Another Detective Part 2

POV: Kim Burgess

Once Voight and Kelly went to talk to the guy, I got on my computer and looked up the town where the crime happened. As I did, Adam came up to me.

You its funny how much he has and yet how little at the same time. said Adam

What? I asked

Kelly, he owns that big house, that is where he lives. said Adam

Thats why he knew the guy. I said

Yes, Kelly knows everyone there and half of them are Military. said Adam

All of them are, well some of the partners arent. said Jay as he came up to me.

After two hours it was now 11:00 Voight and Kelly came back and they were talking.

Are you sure he is telling the truth? asked Voight as Kelly sat on Jays desk and pulled out his computer. He then opened it and started to type on it.

As sure as Matt is about see if he can go into the Air Force. said Kelly

I dont believe that, but if you are sure lets go before Jessie dies. said Voight as Kelly got his things and he ran downstairs. He then stopped at Platts desk and she gave him a set of keys.

You are the Best Trudy. said Kelly as he kissed her check and ran out the door. We followed him but lost him. It was only when we got on the road that we saw an undercover Cop Car turn on the Sirens and Voight was mumbling. I then typed the address into Voights GPS and he drove to the place. Once we got there Hero, Valor, Marine, and Valerie were around 5 guys and they had Handcuffs on them. I then saw Kelly had Jessie on his lap and she was playing on his phone. Kado was watching them and keeping an eye on the guys. Once we got to them the guys were begging us to get them away from Kelly.

Get us away from the Creep. said one guy

You took Jessie and Didnt even think that she could fucking die. So you got what you deserved. Also just be glad my Brother wasnt here. said Kelly

They peed their pants Mr. Voight. said Jessie

Good to know, thank you Jessie, lets get you to Med and checked out. said Voight

Lets go, Little Air Force. said Kelly as he got up and his dogs followed.

Once we got the guys to the District we went to Med. As we did we saw Kelly talking to a group of people. They looked sad and Kelly was hugging them. Once we got up to them Kelly gave us a look of not good news. We sat down and wanted for Kelly to tell us.

The Davers Family. called Choi and Kelly jumped up with the family

Is Mell okay? asked someone

We got the bleeding to stop, but I dont think her baby will live. said Choi and the family just all broke down and Kelly was hugging them. That is when Connor came out.

Connor, is Mell and Baby Conner okay? asked Kelly

Yes, Baby Connor was born and she is okay. They can go up and see them. Jessie is in there too. said Connor as the Davers followed Connor as they all gave Kelly hugs.

I dont know about you but I could go for a beer. said Kelly as we were walking out and we got in our cars. We went back to the District and Kelly was already there and doing paperwork.

How did you beat us? I asked

I may or may not know shortcuts to places. said Kelly as he gave Voight his paperwork and grabbed another stack. He then put the second stack in his backpack and walked over to me.