Chapter 37: Sevasey Wedding Part 2

Order of photos For Group 1: Kelly, Matt, their flower crowns, and their rings. Groomsmen suits, Bridesmaid dresses, Groomsmen: flowers, Bridesmaids: wrist corsage, flowers, bracelets, earrings and necklaces. Mouses, Andy Darden, Danny Reagan, Adam Ruzek, Wills and Jay Halsteads flower crowns.

Order of photos For Group 2: Cindys, Roses, Mayas, Annas and Lillys: dress, wrist corsage, bracelet and Christopher, Devan, Declan, Austin, Maxs. Henrys and Mouchs suits. Annabelle: dress, bracelet, flowers, wrist corsage, Herrmann Boys suit, their flower crowns. Cassandra: dress, bracelet, flowers, wrist corsage. Matty: suit, Tracy: dress, bracelet, flowers, wrist corsage and flower crown(Cassandra, Matty and Tracy).

Order of photos For Group 3: Christie Caseys dress and bracelet. Violet Jordans dress and bracelet. Both of their flowers, wrist corsages and flower crowns.

Order of photos For Group 4: Brian-Kellys suit, Nick and Jeffs suits, Kyles suit, Tristans suit, Zayne and Bills suits. Harley-Ramona: dress, bracelet, flowers and wrist corsage. Harpers and Haydens dress, bracelet, flowers and wrist corsage. Kidias dress, bracelet, flowers and wrist corsage. Leias and Lillys dress, bracelet, flowers and wrist corsage. Sophies, Emmas and Olivia's dress, bracelet, flowers and wrist corsage.

Order of photos For Group 5: Hero, his bowtie, Valor, his bowtie, Valerie, her bow, Marine, his Bowtie, Mission, her bow and Brenda, her bow.

Order of photos For Group 6: The flowers in the Flower Girls baskets, the Flower Girls baskets, and Ring Bearers pillow. The Ring Bearers flower crowns and flower the Flower Girls: flower crowns and bracelets.

Order of photos For Group 7: Lindas dress, Amelias, Nickis, Evelyns and Adelines dresses, The Reagan Ladies flower crowns, bracelet and flowers. Jacks and Seans suits and flower crowns.

Order of photos For Group 8: Honor and Integrity Reagan, Honors bowtie and Integritys Bow. Brave and Liberty Gerwitz, Libertys bow and Braves bowtie. Handcuff and Arrest Halstead, their bowties. Noble and Grace Halstead, Graces bow and Nobles bowtie. Hope and Mercy Ruzek, their bows.

Order of photos For Group 9: Lady Madison Mansions dress and flower crown. Mayas and Bellas dress and flower crown. Keiras dress and flower crown. Bens, Blakes, Jacksons, Jerrys and Kevins suits and flower crown. AJs and Baby Kevins suit and flower crown.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The Start of the Wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day of the wedding

Matt has adopted all of Kellys children but Tristan and Kyle.

POV: Kelly Benjamin-Christopher Severide-Herrmann

It is the day of mine and Matts wedding and Im not freaking that bad but my suit is making my body feel weird so Im just wearing the pants, shirt and the bowtie. I also have Tristan and Kyle clinging to me so anytime someone tries to take them they scream.

Kelly, are you guys dressed? asked Christie

Yes, why? I asked as she opened the door.

Matt is getting his photos taken and was wondering if he could borrow our children. said Christie, as Uncle Mouch tried to take Tristan and he screamed.

Okay held and Uncle Mouch stop you are making me get a fucking Mirgaine. I said

Thank you and I will bring them back. said Christie

Kidia, Bill, Zayne, Sophie, Emma, Olivia, Harper, Hayden, Leia,Lilly, Harley-Ramona, Jeff, Nick and Brain-Kelly go with our Aunt Christie to get your photos taken with your Papi. I said and they all went out with Christie. Then Papa Chris came in with Kyle stuffed Fox and Raccoon.